CS GO vs COD

IMadeYouReadThis

CS:GO because at least when I play CS:GO its a 20 year old calling me a ni**er (not sure if that's acceptable to actually put on the forum even if it isn't used in an offensive manner towards someone) and not a 12 year old like on CoD.

Plus I just think CS is a more quality game that requires far more skill and dedication to be good at.

I pretty much only get on CoD to piss people off with noob tubes and C4.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I like cod because you can do this

Colt_Canada_C7A2_Tri-Rail.jpg

in csgo, you can only do this

tumblr_may28f0fby1rpocrlo1_1280.jpg

thats my only problem with csgo

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

CSGO Is so outdated imo

CoD actually gives me a war-like feel

where as cs go i feel like im just running and gunning.

Competitively, CS GO is better because of the learning curve, but I would play cod any day.

Main PC: 4690k // Z97 // R9 280 3GB // 8gb Ram // CM Elite 430 Case // 750 EVGA B PSU // 1TB HDD

Living Room "Console" PC: FX 8350 // 990a SLI Krait // R7 360 // 8gb Ram // HAF 912 // 750 EVGA B PSU // 1TB HDD

Future Plans:

find a 2nd monitor at a pawn shop

Sell/giveaway R7 360, move r9 280 into console PC, buy a better GPU for main PC.

Honestly, what game do you like the most and why? I am aware cod requires no skill and is crazy is fuck. But when im feeling active and not tired i go for cs go. I prefer both equally. P.S. Plz no fanboys or flame war ;-;

I can not stand CoD. It compliments you for doing basic things, like getting a kill. Why do I need jam all over my screen when I get shot and why do I need a large "200xp" plastered in my face when I get a frag. No, no, I'd rather play the more simplistic and, in my opinion, miles better CS:GO. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Both games are FPSers but play very differently IMO. COD is more of a casual shooter with little experience needed and can be played without having to use more advanced tactics like in CS:GO. I'm still new to PC gaming and am having a hard time getting into CS:GO because none of my friends play it so I'm not really able to get any practice by playing with someone who is skilled at the game so they can show me the ropes.

But I've been playing a lot of Dirty Bomb and am loving it!

I can not stand CoD. It compliments you for doing basic things, like getting a kill. Why do I need jam all over my screen when I get shot and why do I need a large "200xp" plastered in my face when I get a frag. No, no, I'd rather play the more simplistic and, in my opinion, miles better CS:GO. 

Lol it really does look like jam getting smeared all over your screen!

Lol it really does look like jam getting smeared all over your screen!

I think 3kliksphilip says it all the best. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Yeah ikr.

CPU: Intel i7 4700 GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 Storage: 1TB Western Blue RAM: 8 GB GDDR3 Operating Software: Windows 10 Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W Case: Shitty HP Case From Old Pre Built PC
<p>

I like CS:GO more than CoD. But something about playing CoD on a console and kicking butt (using my CS:GO skills) then listening to all of the kiddies crying is so satisfying. However, CS:GO's competitive scene is where it's at.

I dont play on console lol I use PC.

CPU: Intel i7 4700 GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 Storage: 1TB Western Blue RAM: 8 GB GDDR3 Operating Software: Windows 10 Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W Case: Shitty HP Case From Old Pre Built PC
<p>

CSGO because the community is not AS toxic. Also because the game is enjoyable enough that is doesn't need a new installation every year.

I'd say CoD. 

CSGO is rather cancer as shit and can be frustrating to play at times, especially if you're not pre-made. At least CoD you'd get to enjoy yourself whether you're try harding or just chilling.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Its all about dirty bomb is a like a mixture between COD and CS:GO and TF2

I agree

CS:GO is a professional game with fluid mechanics and a focus on skill and muscle memory to recreate actions. COD is an arcade shooter targeted at people looking to have a good time but not put much effort into their skills. 

I prefer CS:GO over many FPS's such as BF3/4, COD, and even PS2 because it focuses a lot more on teamwork and each player has a very important role. It would take a long time to master enough skills to become the highest rank. With the support from Esports and the growing communities CS:GO has the potential to reach the top of the FPS games on PC.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

• 2 months later...

COD SUCKS BALLS CS:GO ALL THE WAY MAN AT LEAST IT NEEDS SKILL COD PLAYERS HAVE NO BRAINS OR D...

Black and green build, I call it "Murphy". - CPU: Intel i5 4690k at 3.5 GHz - GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X SOC Force - RAM: 8GB 1866 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro (gold) - PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 B2 - Storage: 240GB Corsair Force LE SSD & 1TB Western Digital Black HDD - Case: Corsair Carbide 300r - Lighting: 2 green Logisys LED sticks (currently removed)