Power supply

pdiggidy

Could someone please check if  in my build I have enough power from the power supply, this is my first pc build and im not sure. The site i am using said that my graphics card needed a psu with at least 500 watt. But i don't know what else uses power and how much so im hoping that someone can check for me before i order the parts.

Could someone please check if  in my build I have enough power from the power supply, this is my first pc build and im not sure. The site i am using said that my graphics card needed a psu with at least 500 watt. But i don't know what else uses power and how much so im hoping that someone can check for me before i order the parts.

Yes, A friend has exactly that same PSU with a i7 4790K and GTX 970, also I did a "mini-review" of the 630 W model. Though at that price there might be better choices

EDIT: Nvm, damn mate! what's your VAT in there? here it's 21 % and things aren't that expensive...

This is a signature.

500w psu will be plenty

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

Yes, A friend has exactly that same PSU with a i7 4790 and GTX 970, also I did a "mini-review" of the 630 W model. Though at that price there might be better choices

500 you should be fine

500w psu will be plenty

Thx for the quick feedback, i was worried that i was going to buidl the pc but it wouldn't have enough power to run but now i don't have to worry at all.  :)

Thx for the quick feedback, i was worried that i was going to buidl the pc but it wouldn't have enough power to run but now i don't have to worry at all.  :)

No problem, enjoy your new build  ;)

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

You should be fine with 500

But please don't buy an AMD CPU

Also, try PC part picker

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz)