Enthoo Pro or Luxe?

So I'm torn between these two expensive beauties.

Phantex Enthoo Pro (Around £100) Amazon UK only has white in mid tower for reasons unknown.

Phantex Enthoo Luxe (Around £150) Amazon UK only has white in full tower for reasons unknown.

(Not sure if I want a full size or mid, may be accommodating a V8 GTS so tips are appreciated!)

After originally going for a cheap case, and stocking up on handy things like:

(^ 2 things the Enthoo Luxe added to the built in stock package, 2 things the Pro lacks, argh!

Then again, 2 things I can add to the Pro to compensate for it's differences to it's superior.)

I know for the Luxe they've added an extra SSD holder on the cable management panel,

and also added amazing support for a radiator/an even more convenient space for fans 

on the top of the case between the mesh and the ceiling of the case,

(I don't think I'll be using water cooling for a long time, so no radiators here, but fans...)

Convenience is key with the Luxe, and the hardware additions are 

just as awesome as the minor but sleek upgrades to the exterior aesthetics. 

Saying that though, is it worth an extra 50 bones?

I'm so bad with decisions like these, and they're popping up all over the place while picking 

build components. Thanks in advance for any suggestions/opinions/info/responses at all!

Build in Progress:

Case Enthoo Luxe Full - MotherBoard MSI Z97-G45 - Processor Intel i7 4790k - Graphics Card EVGA GTX 970 SSCPSU EVGA 750w G2 80+ Gold

RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB - CPU Cooler Corsair H100i & AC MX-4 Thermal - HDD WD 1TB Blue - SSD Samsung 250GB

Phantex Enthoo Pro (Around £100) Amazon UK only has white in mid tower for reasons unknown.
Phantex Enthoo Luxe (Around £150) Amazon UK only has white in full tower for reasons unknown.
(Not sure if I want a full size or mid, may be accommodating a V8 GTS so tips are appreciated!)

(^ 2 things the Enthoo Luxe added to the built in stock package, 2 things the Pro lacks, argh!
Then again, 2 things I can add to the Pro to compensate for it's differences to it's superior.)

I know for the Luxe they've added an extra SSD holder on the cable management panel,
and also added amazing support for a radiator/an even more convenient space for fans 
(I don't think I'll be using water cooling for a long time, so no radiators here, but fans...)

I'm so bad with decisions like these, and they're popping up all over the place while picking 
build components. Thanks in advance for any suggestions/opinions/info/responses at all!

I've heard the luxe just plain looks and feels nicer in person. I've not used the case though.

I personally use the Luxe for my daily driver.

It was the best money I ever spent on a case.

Now I can tell you that you'll be functionally satisfied with the Pro, since it is a very well made case, but the extras on the Luxe make up for the pricetag in MY experience. Everything from the space and extra features to the really VERY good LED strips on the exteriour. Seriously, I look at this thing every day and I am not sick of it yet. Today it is red, I think I'm feeling green for when I get home. Just a super case.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I've heard the luxe just plain looks and feels nicer in person. I've not used the case though.

I personally use the Luxe for my daily driver.

It was the best money I ever spent on a case.

Now I can tell you that you'll be functionally satisfied with the Pro, since it is a very well made case, but the extras on the Luxe make up for the pricetag in MY experience. Everything from the space and extra features to the really VERY good LED strips on the exteriour. Seriously, I look at this thing every day and I am not sick of it yet. Today it is red, I think I'm feeling green for when I get home. Just a super case.

Nice one guys thanks a bunch for the responses. I'm glad to hear the Luxe is so satisfying too, it definitely looks promising.

I'll have to see about purchasing when I next get paid!

Build in Progress:

Case Enthoo Luxe Full - MotherBoard MSI Z97-G45 - Processor Intel i7 4790k - Graphics Card EVGA GTX 970 SSCPSU EVGA 750w G2 80+ Gold

RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB - CPU Cooler Corsair H100i & AC MX-4 Thermal - HDD WD 1TB Blue - SSD Samsung 250GB

Nice one guys thanks a bunch for the responses. I'm glad to hear the Luxe is so satisfying too, it definitely looks promising.

I'll have to see about purchasing when I next get paid!

If you pick things like a AIO CPU cooler for a build with this, keep in mind that if it's RGB like the Kraken x61 you'll be able to colour match it with the case if you ever change it. I do it all the time and it looks pretty good out the window :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Are you able to buy from other UK stores ? As you can get the White version of the Luxe for £118 at cclonline.

Enthoo Luxe any day

Just know that it's pretty damn big

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

If you pick things like a AIO CPU cooler for a build with this, keep in mind that if it's RGB like the Kraken x61 you'll be able to colour match it with the case if you ever change it. I do it all the time and it looks pretty good out the window :P

That sounds pretty sweet man, I'm all for aesthetics and with this case it's a huge bonus that you don't have to choose having it look good over having it work good!

Are you able to buy from other UK stores ? As you can get the White version of the Luxe for £118 at cclonline.

Damn I had no idea you could find it that cheap here, in that case I may be purchasing a week early lol. Does it come with all the LEDs and stuff?

Thanks for recommending that dude!

Enthoo Luxe any day

Just know that it's pretty damn big

Yeah I noticed! Was browsing YT reviews earlier, saw JoanneTechLover's review and I know she seems short but that thing shadowed her haha.

Any idea if there's mid/full versions of both the Pro/Luxe? Getting confused with all the different versions.

Build in Progress:

Damn I had no idea you could find it that cheap here, in that case I may be purchasing a week early lol. Does it come with all the LEDs and stuff?

Thanks for recommending that dude!

It has the exterior LED lighting on the side of the case. If you want to light up the inside then you would need to buy an LED strip for that. Phanteks do a 1m and 2m strip, but other companies such as Bitfenix and NZXT also do LED strips.

Link to the Case:

http://www.cclonline.com/product/177025/PH-ES614L-WT/Cases/Phanteks-Enthoo-Luxe-Full-Tower-Case-White/CAS1882/

It has the exterior LED lighting on the side of the case. If you want to light up the inside then you would need to buy an LED strip for that. Phanteks do a 1m and 2m strip, but other companies such as Bitfenix and NZXT also do LED strips.

Link to the Case:

http://www.cclonline.com/product/177025/PH-ES614L-WT/Cases/Phanteks-Enthoo-Luxe-Full-Tower-Case-White/CAS1882/

Ah spot on dude thanks so much for the info! Already got the NZXT 5.25' Hue RGB LED Color Changing Controller for a few quid off Amazon

so I should be set for interior light. Saved me a good 20-30 bones on that case so thanks again man!

Build in Progress: