What do you use as your cup holder on your night stand?

xRAGExSounDxRIOTX

I usually use Skrillex: Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites EP or the case for the CD. I've also sometimes used those Paper holders that belong in a binder.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I use an intel stock heatsink

Maybe I'll do the same once I get my Intel CPU. :P

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

heatsink pfffff, why not just use the cpu  :lol:

I did use an AMD athlon 64 x2 as one once (that CPU still works BTW) but seeing as it was smaller than the glass, it didnt really work. 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Maybe I'll do the same once I get my Intel CPU. :P

It's all they're good for :P

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Me desk has one built in lol

post-5552-0-00643200-1375160264.jpg

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I don't have a night stand so I just use the floor next to my bed :P

I'm thinking about making my old Define R4 into one somehow. Would be pretty interesting :P

Maybe you could mod it to have a cup holder, TV remote holder ( If you have one on your bedroom ), turn the 5.25" bays into drawers. Would be interesting to see, that's for sure.

Me desk has one built in lol

I want those controller holders because I'm going to buy a monitor and use it with my Xbox 360 on my desk. I also like the cup holder and headphone holder as well. I have a desk from IKEA called the "Galant" that I may want to modify to hold things like 360 controllers and Headset/ Headphone holder 

I've actually got some 5.25 bay draws lying around. Only problem is that I removed the 5.25 cage as I was going to use the R4 in a modding project up until recently when I decided I like my PS07 alot so the case is basically a bare chassis. I don't even have the doors or front panel anymore :/

I could rivet the 5.25 cage back in and mod the top panel a little so It's like a tray :)

If you ever do this, you should take some pictures and put it in the build log or case modding sub forum.

Will do :)

I should cut the roof out, use motherboard stand offs installed into the inside of the roof and bolt a sheet of alloy to it so it sits 5mm or so under the actual roof of the case. Rivet the 5.25 bays back into place and put draws in and mod shelves in to take up the interior of the case?

Not really a modding expert so I don't know really what you're talking about, LOL.

Um to explain it more simply, cut a big hole in the roof and then mount a sheet of metal about 5mm under it to use as a tray of sorts. Reinstall my 5.25 bays so I can put draws in them and then put 2 sheets of metal in that run from the front of the case to the back to use as shelves of sorts.

If that makes it any easier to understand :)

Yup, It does make it more understandable to me.

i place my drinks ontop of the fan grill of my case, so that if im lazy or clumsy, bad things happen.

should make an insanity wolf meme of that

wow, gnomes!