Thoughts on which of these two cases I should get?

KarateHottie93

Which of these cases do you guys like better? The internals and features are identical. Also, I know this brand gets a ton of hate but I personally love them for their innovation back in the day and have never been let down by their quality.

post-197428-0-00362900-1437087477_thumb.

post-197428-0-05615100-1437087480_thumb.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

What is the rest of your components or the color scheme? 

Honestly don't have them yet for this build. I'm one who picks my case first and then gets the parts that match it best.

I can say that the T31 is surprisingly good to build in despite the low price tag, you may want to re-route the hot swap drive cables so they don't come into view of the window which is a fairly easy thing to do.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

To be honest... neither.

I think the opposite way, first make sure all the parts go well together, like check if the ram is available in the color of your choosing, the motherboard, if the water pump has RGB lightning integrated, same with the graphics cards LED, etc.. Then choose the case since it is much easier. 

Black/red is the most commonly used color scheme for a gaming build, if you manage to pull of a good looking white build imo it looks better.

Yeah it's really hard to get a good white build. I was considering selling my 760T and putting the build from it in a smaller white case. I love the mobo I have in it.

post-197428-0-32915300-1437088110_thumb.

post-197428-0-32915300-1437088110_thumb.

Yeah it's really hard to get a good white build. I was considering selling my 760T and putting the build from it in a smaller white case. I love the mobo I have it.

I just bought a 760t. I used to have a Red/black themed computer but I changed into that case without worrying to much about the mobo and the ram being red.

edit: My 1000th post, I should celebrate xD

I think the opposite way, first make sure all the parts go well together, like check if the ram is available in the color of your choosing, the motherboard, if the water pump has RGB lightning integrated, same with the graphics cards LED, etc.. Then choose the case since it is much easier. 

Haha honestly that is so much harder to me. When I did my 760T build I was so bummed out that I couldn't a perfect cooler to match the theme...then came the Triton in blue :)

I just bought a 760t. I used to have a Red/black themed computer but I changed into that case without worrying to much about the mobo and the ram being red.

edit: My 1000th post, I should celebrate xD

Grats bro! Honored it was in my thread! :)