Fortron Raider?

l0lter

So I was choosing parts for my new build and ran into some problems with the PSU. Prices here(in Bulgaria) are not balanced at all. Even the 80+Bronze stuff is pretty overpriced here. The only promising thing I saw was this. Problem is I had trouble finding reviews about it and the ones I found were quite short even though they said it was reliable. Anyway I took the risk and have already ordered it and this is what I'm going to be pairing it with http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tdWWvK not very demanding right? And even though it's all done now I am still looking for some opinions on it and hopefully someone knows more about this PSU and can shed some light here.

FSP Raider is mediocre at best. But it's definitely not total junk, so if that's the best you can find at reasonable prices I'd say go for it. The 550W model should handle that build fine. Just try not to push it to the limit with a GPU upgrade later on.

FSP, not great...

You will probably be fine tho.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon