hybrid, peer-to-peer+one approach

jos

Onehub Sync integrates BitTorrent Sync into Onehub’s online file-storage service through what the two companies call a hybrid, peer-to-peer+one approach. The result combines the benefits of syncing directly between peers with using Onehub as a “persistent peer” that’s always available in the cloud.The combined offering provides numerous benefits for large enterprises, including speed, scalability, reliability and security, Pounds said.

For example, when changes are made to a file, Onehub Sync chooses the fastest route to update all collaborators, whether directly through a local network or via the cloud.

On the security front, Onehub provides bank-level encryption for all data, and file transmission between peers is always encrypted, Pounds said. The service also provides activity tracking to monitor who has accessed files, and role-based permissions are available to control who can access data.

I feel like it is inspired from seed box

Source : http://www.networkworld.com/article/2949014/bittorrent-teams-with-onehub-for-hybrid-enterprise-filesharing-service.html

Well in theory this can be a good idea.

This actually sounds pretty cool. 

Shame my ISP throttles P2P traffic. 

Sadly thats a common thing in the UK. cheeky sods.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1