KSP Advice Needed :3

So I started yesterday to play this nice game... But I've a little problem to go to the Mun. First: NO, IT'S NOTHING ABOUT THE ROCKET!

The damn controls. I'm too slow for them, I'm trying to make a circular orbit to escape to the Mun, but I'm such a turtle that when I try to move the rocket I'm 400 Km away :C (well, you know, at that distance is a waste of fuel...). I've tried some guides... but I suck at the controls. Also I can't even try "add maneuver" option as I don't know how it works... every time I try to use it, it ends into a potato orbit and gone too far... Even tried at 75 m/s :,(... Don't even ask me about adjusting orbits x.x

If after reading this you still want me to try a new rocket...

I can get more science (didn't explore all biomes), but do I really need to spend that much time on that when I suck?

cW8ikwu.png

This is a signature.

Try watching these videos: 

It's for a slightly older version of the game, but it will cover almost everything that you need to know.  If you are playing in career mode, then

you need to have upgraded mission control and the tracking center to be able to use maneuver nodes. To use them, right click on your orbit and drag one of the six symbols to changed the dotted orbit that appears.

This page may help: http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Maneuver_node

The KSP forums may be a better place to ask questions: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum.php

Believe or not I'm already watching that channel to see if it helps

And yeah, I'm trying to understand the maneuver node so that site might help, just a little nooby question: can time be paused? I want to practice with it, because as said, I only know how to use it in a random way :S

This is a signature.