Lexus created a virtual reality app

jos
Lexus has built an app for Google Cardboard and Oculus Rift which promises an experience of driving a Lexus RF C sports car around the track that is as close to the real thing as possible.

Lexus used a number of cameras around the interior of the vehicle as it was driven over the Ascari circuit in Spain. Placing the cameras at specific points around its exterior and around the track too, the company wanted to create the most immersive 360 degree experience possible.

The app can be installed on an iPhone, iPad or any Android device, but has also been built from the ground up to make the most of virtual reality headsets

,2ic8os9.jpg
Wish this is in every F1 car race and people can stream the racing in VR

I actually had to google "Google Cardboard" and damn, it is really a thing!! topkek

So you basically put your phone against your eyes. Pf. How innovative.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

I actually had to google "Google Cardboard" and damn, it is really a thing!! topkek

So you basically put your phone against your eyes. Pf. How innovative.

I can not believe you guys does not know of Google Crdboard. It is awesome experiance for VR. If you think it is just a phone.. then VRis just a screen put on your face, but it is not. It is more ...