Should I wait?

WolfysTech

So recently my Nokia Lumia 1020 has been overheating crazy and shutting itself down and then telling me it's got no battery left? It happens maybe once a couple days and is really starting to annoy me.

My contract runs out soon, Should I bare with it for now, or buy something in the meantime, I am swapping to an LG G3/LG G4 In the new contract.

So recently my Nokia Lumia 1020 has been overheating crazy and shutting itself down and then telling me it's got no battery left? It happens maybe once a couple days and is really starting to annoy me.

My contract runs out soon, Should I bare with it for now, or buy something in the meantime, I am swapping to an LG G3/LG G4 In the new contract.

try to bare with it and get the g4 .  Lg g3 still thermal throttles on very hot days, doesnt crash tho.

That being said the OnePlus one is still a killer phone to consider. shoots raw too.

try to bare with it and get the g4 .  Lg g3 still thermal throttles on very hot days, doesnt crash tho.

Thanks for your honesty, I like the look more and aesthetics on the G3, (Slimmer bezel, buttons are smoother) The G4 Is my Second option.

Thanks for your honesty, I like the look more and aesthetics on the G3, (Slimmer bezel, buttons are smoother) The G4 Is my Second option.

sure thing. I still enjoy my g3 :) and yeah when ppl look at it they always say the screen is so big. just cus the bezel is small.

its slippery as soap in winter tho, get a nice skin or something for it if you have normal/dry hands.

Btw, my lg g3 survived a 30min wash cycle in the washing machine. Amazing. tho some watermark refuse to go away even after a month, but its barely visible. 

sure thing. I still enjoy my g3 :) and yeah when ppl look at it they always say the screen is so big. just cus the bezel is small.

its slippery as soap in winter tho, get a nice skin or something for it if you have normal/dry hands.

Btw, my lg g3 survived a 30min wash cycle in the washing machine. Amazing. tho some watermark refuse to go away even after a month, but its barely visible. 

I'm probably going to go with an LG G3, They're cheaper, have a better look to it than the G4 also in my opinion.