What is this worth?

DeadSurvivor
Go to solution Solved by o0Martin,

Seeing as it's kinda old and you can buy it new for like $90 now (looking around at a couple sites) I'd probably try to sell it at first for $50 for a couple weeks, if not then drop it to $30-40

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but my friend wants to buy my ASUS VS197T-P from me and Im not sure how much I should charge him. Ive had it for about 2 years but its fairly brand new because I got a better monitor about a month after I bought the VS197T-P. I still have the box, cables, and paperwork that came with it.

$25 768p and 19" seeing that a brand new 1080p 22" is $100

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Seeing as it's kinda old and you can buy it new for like $90 now (looking around at a couple sites) I'd probably try to sell it at first for $50 for a couple weeks, if not then drop it to $30-40

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

It's an older monitor, and new it's worth $100. I'd probably sell it for around $40?

Is that good for only using it for a month?