Question about a BitFenix case

PiggyPredator

Hello guys,

I'm trying to build a PC all by myself for the first time and I want to build a fairly compact system.

So I've decided to use BitFenix Micro ATX, Mini-ITX Motherboard Cases BFC-PRM-300-WWWKW-RP case.

However, I've realized that this is a small case and the card that I want to use, GTX980ti, is fairly big.

Would I be able to fit GTX980ti in to this case? or if you guys have any recommendation for other cases, I'm here to listen.

URL for the Case. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T2WIRUC?colid=2TPGQNEFOLG1F&coliid=I80ZZPY7PF0IP&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl

The reference one will, but I can't say for certain about custom PCB's/Coolers.

Hello guys,

I'm trying to build a PC all by myself for the first time and I want to build a fairly compact system.

So I've decided to use BitFenix Micro ATX, Mini-ITX Motherboard Cases BFC-PRM-300-WWWKW-RP case.

However, I've realized that this is a small case and the card that I want to use, GTX980ti, is fairly big.

Would I be able to fit GTX980ti in to this case? or if you guys have any recommendation for other cases, I'm here to listen.

URL for the Case.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T2WIRUC?colid=2TPGQNEFOLG1F&coliid=I80ZZPY7PF0IP&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl

The reference card should be okay. I would recommend reference anyway for a small form factor case anyway because it will dump the heat out the back. Letting your case breathe better. (:

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.