Keyboard help! Urgent!

Nerd.

So when i accidentally spilled mr.noodles on my quickfire tk, and now when i hit a aeuidhotsn- comes up,u comes up as su-idhtn\, and caps inputs a\euidhtnos-. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi.

RMA

RMA

I guess that will be my only option. My parents aren't gonna be happy about this. 

Hi.

I guess that will be my only option. My parents aren't gonna be happy about this. 

Why not?

Why not?

We're a little bit tight for money atm. Guess i will be paying the shipping out of my money (i am only 14, so i can't really get a job in the tiny town i live in).

Hi.

We're a little bit tight for money atm. Guess i will be paying the shipping out of my money (i am only 14, so i can't really get a job in the tiny town i live in).

Clean it. 

I dont know how easy this keyboard can be dissasembled but you could try taking all the keys out and cleaning the board really carefully. And then after that put it in front of a fan or something for a couple of hours. Make sure the water doesn't stay behind on any metal/electrical parts though.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

So, i opened it up, and there was nothing on the pcb or the micro-controller, just on the plate, so i have no idea why it is malfunctioning (some liquid may be in the switches, but i didn't want to destroy the switches,so i left them.)

Hi.

So, i opened it up, and there was nothing on the pcb or the micro-controller, just on the plate, so i have no idea why it is malfunctioning (some liquid may be in the switches, but i didn't want to destroy the switches,so i left them.)

It is already broken.  I spilled coffee on my mouse, it stopped working.  I took it apart and dried the lens with compressed air.... works fine now.

It is already broken.  I spilled coffee on my mouse, it stopped working.  I took it apart and dried the lens with compressed air.... works fine now.

Well, by some miracle, it has started functioning as if it was new. I cleaned the pcb and plate and now it has started working perfectly fine. That saves me a lot of trouble.

Hi.

Well, by some miracle, it has started functioning as if it was new. I cleaned the pcb and plate and now it has started working perfectly fine. That saves me a lot of trouble.

Good job man!  ;)

@Nerd.  I bet it took like 2 hours :D

That's great!

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W