BSOD after PC Upgrades. Help!

Taters_

Currently running another SFC scan, and will rollback Nvidia drivers in a sec. Also how would i find/update my Atheros Qualcomm NIC Driver(s)?

What chipset is you Atheros NIC?  (The name under device manager).

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

How does Version 352.86 of Nvidia's driver for the GTX 760 sound? The current is 350.30, which has given me trouble, obviously.

I will check on Atheros NIC now.

See that's the issue, nothing under Device manager is named Atheros NIC. Unless i'm just being stupid?

Just ran the scan a second time. Got the exact same thing...

C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning System scan. This process will take some time

Beginning verification phase of system scan.

Verification 100% complete

Windows Resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

of them. Details are included in the CBS.log windir\logs\CBS\CBS.log. For

example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not

supported in offline servicing scenarios.

C:\Windows\system32>_

I'll run it again

See that's the issue, nothing under Device manager is named Atheros NIC. Unless i'm just being stupid?

Can you post a screenshot of what you see in device manager?

What NICs are listed?

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Okay,  will have to post 3 screenshots to let you see everything unraveled in device manager. 

Here you go

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5zlwnmh59cm32g/Device%20Manager%20Screenshots.zip?dl=0

Restating system to update Nvidia. brb

Wait. So do you even have an Wireless card? Or did you at one point have one?

At one point was running a wireless card, probably half a year ago. But that is where i got very confused, because we were talking about wireless cards when i'm running wired, through Powerline Ethernet. Using the TP-LINK TL-PA6010KIT AV2 AV600 Powerline Adapter...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833704200

At one point was running a wireless card, probably half a year ago. But that is where i got very confused, because we were talking about wireless cards when i'm running wired, through Powerline Ethernet. Using the TP-LINK TL-PA6010KIT AV2 AV600 Powerline Adapter...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833704200

Did you ever uninstall the drivers for the wireless card? Windows is still loading the driver, even though the device isn't present, which is causing IRQ issues.

Try doing this:

Open an Admin Command prompt and run the following:

SET DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1

Next, run this:

devmgmt.msc

That should open Device Manager. In Device Manager choose View, Show Hidden Devices. The new instance of Device Manager will show “ghosted” entries for devices that were once present. Do you see any mention of the wireless card under the network adapter tree?

Yes, I see a faded Qualcomm Atheros AR9287 Wireless Network Adapter!

xD also while helping me you just reached 2.4K posts. Congrats!

Yes, I see a faded Qualcomm Atheros AR9287 Wireless Network Adapter!

xD also while helping me you just reached 2.4K posts. Congrats!

Follow the instructions here on how to delete the driver:

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/171469-uninstall-device-device-driver.html

Follow option 2. Also double check under Program and Features to be sure the install files aren't left over.

Okay the driver is uninstalled.

Ok. Well. All that is left is to wait and see if another BSOD occurs.

Okay. Thank you very much. I will let you guys know if anything goes wrong, but for now, Thanks!

Just wanted to add that you can mark the thread as solved, since the underlying issue should be solved. If there is an subsequent BSOD, please create a new thread and tag me in it!