Wich AMD GPU supports freesync below 200 USD?

Lullsi

r9 285/r9 380.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

R9 285 (slightly above budget but best option)

Unless 300 series supports it.

So a r7 260x won't support freesync?

No

So if I should pick a GPU that's supports freesync it would be from AMDs r9 series?

Not all r9 support freesync. With your budget i would say r9 285. It's a nice and newer Tonga based processor.

i7 4770k/Maximus VII Hero/Titan X/ 500gb 850evox2 r0/1000 EVGA G2

I thought the 260 and 260x supported it.

https://community.amd.com/community/amd-partners/blog/2015/05/11/what-is-freesync-an-explanation-in-laymans-terms

and others seemed to support it, that was just the first link when I googled 'r7 260 freesync'.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.