Anyone else getting signed out of PSN on PS4 7/7-15?

Title..

I keep getting signed out from PSN while trying to play, definetly not my internet.

Mobo MSI X370 Carbon CPU Ryzen 7 1700 3.8GHz RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x8GB 3000MHz GPU ASUS GTX 1070 Strix Case NZXT S340 Storage Samsung 960 EVO 250GB M.2 - Seagate 1TB  PSU EVGA 750W Cooling NZXT Kraken X52 OS WIndows 10 Pro

Keyboard Arachnid Recore - Cherry MX Red Mouse Corsair M45  !!--GTA V--!!  

Could just be issues with your PS4. Try turning it off and unplugging it for a few minutes. I've been recently having issues with my PS4's wifi and that seems to help sometimes.

CPU i5 4690k 4.5GHz 

RAM 16GB 1866MHz 

GPU 980 Ti 1.2GHz 

Could just be issues with your PS4. Try turning it off and unplugging it for a few minutes. I've been recently having issues with my PS4's wifi and that seems to help sometimes.

im on ethernet, if I restart it it works fine, but as soon as I start a game I get signed out...

Mobo MSI X370 Carbon CPU Ryzen 7 1700 3.8GHz RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x8GB 3000MHz GPU ASUS GTX 1070 Strix Case NZXT S340 Storage Samsung 960 EVO 250GB M.2 - Seagate 1TB  PSU EVGA 750W Cooling NZXT Kraken X52 OS WIndows 10 Pro

im on ethernet, if I restart it it works fine, but as soon as I start a game I get signed out...

Let me go start up Destiny and see if it works for me. It could also be a problem with your router, even though no other devices are having issues. That was also an issue my PS4 had, and it might carry over to ethernet as well. Try restarting your modem (the box from the cable company) and router (if you have one) and see if that helps.

CPU i5 4690k 4.5GHz 

RAM 16GB 1866MHz 

GPU 980 Ti 1.2GHz 

snip

I just tried and it won't log me on to PSN either; I tried to open the PlayStation store and it told me "This service is currently under maintenance." It's not a problem on your end.

EDIT: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

CPU i5 4690k 4.5GHz 

RAM 16GB 1866MHz 

GPU 980 Ti 1.2GHz 

I just tried and it won't log me on to PSN either; I tried to open the PlayStation store and it told me "This service is currently under maintenance." It's not a problem on your end.

EDIT: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

alright, lets hope its done soon then :P