Witcher 3

blueballs

I have covered ALL the question marks...guarded treasures...hidden entrances....there is nothing left on the map for me to open.

I have a few quests left to do but they don't take long.

I haven't even gone over 100 hours yet.

Even the game developers have said it should average about 150 hours for 100% completion...sometimes more and often less.

I stand corrected, then. I must be a slow Witcher. :)

I am just beginning to play the Witcher after playing Batman: Arkham Knight, both are wonderful games insofar as I can tell. I understand why many were disappointed with the downgrade that the Witcher 3 got, likely due to their console release. However with many calling it ugly, I cannot help but object. This is masterful playing and gorgeously looking game. There are points in time that you come to a stop and look at the scenery and how well the game runs considering how large it is is a testament to the love the CDPR put into the game (are you listening Rocksteady)? The grass, the sky, the textures, all look amazing on GTX 780. 

I have covered ALL the question marks...guarded treasures...hidden entrances....there is nothing left on the map for me to open.

I have a few quests left to do but they don't take long.

I haven't even gone over 100 hours yet.

Even the game developers have said it should average about 150 hours for 100% completion...sometimes more and often less.

All I can say is, this is my experience:

PFzEsr9.png

I doubt I have even half of the ?'s on the map completed. I think I'm nearing the end of the story, though I have every intent of continuing to complete the map for some time. Only 150 hours for 100% completion sounds rather optimistic to me.

I don't know, this game seems pretty short to me

TYGv0b5.jpg

In case it's not obvious, I only use GOG Galaxy for updating and installing DLC so my time never gets tracked. I have no clue how long I've been playing this.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.7ghz - RAM: HyperX Savage 16GB DDR3 Memory @2400mhz - GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 3.5GB @1500mhz - Mobo: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97 - Storage: Win10 on 240GB HyperX Predator m.2 SSD, - Ubuntu w/ Gnome 3 on 80GB OCZ Vertex 3 - 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Game Installs - 5TB mass storage - Monitor: 21:9 3440x1440 LG 34UM95 - PSU: Corsair RM 750w - Case: Silverstone FT01 - Cooling: Custom Water Loop

I'm about 76 hours in and finally just arrived in Skillege. There is so much to do I can't stress this enough. The side quests and witcher contracts actually are well thought out missions, and some actually add to the story. No boring side quests like the ones you find in Dragon Age. The combat system is either you hate it or love it, I've been playing witcher games since the first and grown quite found of it. They have vastly improved the combat system and I think it works really well. Also can't stress how beautiful this game is. CDPR is also doing amazing job listening to the community and patching the game to make it even better! Patch 1.07 is looking great, making changes to the inventory system that makes it more streamlined and easier to organize your loot!

The game for me doesn't start off to well, but a couple of hours in and on a hard difficulty makes you love it.
Like Angry Joe suggests, a harder difficulty pretty much forces you to use all that's is available to you.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Just started the game at the highest difficulty and I got used to the combat system and controls.After 11h25min I'm still level 2 and all I've done is pretty much only the story line.So far the game seems amazing and got me very addicted.  B)