What would you do?

FineVisionz

Alright, then yeah that mobo should do perfect, same for the i7.

I wish I saved up the extra $100 or so and got an i7 4790K instead of i5 4690K... It'd make editing videos and rendering them so much faster..

Yeah,  I do more gaming than anything.  But I have seen that in some games the i7 4790k makes a big difference in frames over the i5.  And plus I just wanna upgrade my computer to were I won't have to upgrade for a long time and still be able to play most games at close to max settings with 60+ frames.

A lot of people have it in their mind that the FX-6300 will bottleneck any higher end GPUs, and it will, so they're trying to prevent that. The issue is that if you upgrade to a new CPU, you won't see any added benefits. With a new GPU, you'll see a lot more frames, but your GPU won't be utilized fully.

Just think about it like this.

New Graphics Card = More frames now, even more in the future.

New Processor/Motherboard = Same frames now, a lot more in the future.

Would you mind if I started a thread about this?  I am really curios of what other people think about this.

Would you mind if I started a thread about this?  I am really curios of what other people think about this.

I mean you can, but I thought that's what this thread is about, and people just weren't figuring the same as I was.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.