Help me decide on a new mouse.

TwOne

Then why not just use the real designation instead of maybe causing people to buy that mouse with "Avago 3310" because it is "better" due to reputation?

Who knows? Maybe they just want to emphasise the original brand that actually designed the sensor or they're just doing what you said. Who wouldn't? 

I mean, it's not really like they're lying because, let's face it, it really is the same sensor and marketing it as an Avago would probably make them more money. Even though most of the people buying it wouldn't even know what Avago is.

It's pretty likely I am going to go with the Zowie EC2-A. I like the FK1, but it may be a little too small for my taste. I currently use a Logitech M110, along with the Zowie mice they are very similar.

Also, now I noticed that even though the mouse market is very saturated, it can be hard to find exactly what you want if you are kind of picky like me. I have used an IME 3.0 in the past (at school) and I liked it.

However, I'm kind of unsure. I really like the shape of the G402, but a smaller size and weight also seems interesting to be, so I have no clue really. I could see if I could go to a shop somewhere to try different types of mice out, but for know I don't know for sure.

Well yeah, you should try 'em out and then see what fits you better. 

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud