new mouse and mouse pad

Fantazzmo

So I've been wanting a new mouse and mouse pad for while. My cm storm devistator isn't too bad, but I would like something better. I was thinking of getting the m65 rgb until i heard about the mad catz rat pro x. It looks amazing, but I've heard bad things about them, is it worth waiting? and also whats a good extended mouse pad for control? Aorus, Razer goliathus, Hyperx, etc.

It is what it is

>Mad Catz R.A.T

>Looks Amazing

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Do you want lots of buttons or something more basic?

I highly recommend Steelseries mice, they look nice and perform well.

I have the Steelseries Rival which is amazing, Also if its one of your requirements, it has RGB lighting.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

So I've been wanting a new mouse and mouse pad for while. My cm storm devistator isn't too bad, but I would like something better. I was thinking of getting the m65 rgb until i heard about the mad catz rat pro x. It looks amazing, but I've heard bad things about them, is it worth waiting? and also whats a good extended mouse pad for control? Aorus, Razer goliathus, Hyperx, etc.

I just ordered this: 

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-DeathAdder-Chroma-Multi-Color-Ergonomic/dp/B00MYTSDU4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435892835&sr=8-1&keywords=razer+mouse

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000UEZ36W/ref=sr_ph_1?m=A3OGOHNGKV03X8&ie=UTF8&qid=1435892804&sr=1&keywords=steelseries+rival

Zowie Fk 2 + Roccat sense chrome 2mm mousepad works great.

I'll always stick with zowie fk's, they're just way to good in both shape and sensor.

Best mice imo (no built in acceleration and good sensors):

- Logitech G400

- Zowie FK 1 and FK 2

- Razer Deathadder

Zowie Fk 2 + Roccat sense chrome 2mm mousepad works great.

Just googled Zowie, hadnt heard of them before, looks nice, reminds me a lot like steelseries style of design.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Do you want lots of buttons or something more basic?

I highly recommend Steelseries mice, they look nice and perform well.

I have the Steelseries Rival which is amazing, Also if its one of your requirements, it has RGB lighting.

Steelseries rival is pretty good, but it's their only good product.

Stay away from steelserie mice at ALL cost. They have built in acceleration, kinzu, sensei and kana all have it. Really crap build quality aswell. 

Just googled Zowie, hadnt heard of them before, looks nice, reminds me a lot like steelseries style of design.

They're really famous amongst CS:GO (pro) players, because of the shape and basically perfect sensor.

I dont really need any more buttons than necessary. Im good with the basic left click, right click, wheel, and front and back. I would like rgb lighting to go with my k70, but its not really necessary, but i dont want to spend anything over like $100 (unless its for the pro x lol)

It is what it is

I think that Zowie mice would be perfect for you then. Very basic design with a simple plug-and-play function. If there's anything to note about them is that they have preset DPI steps so you can't fine tune it and also use Huano blue microswitches which require more force than the common Omron microswitches in many gaming mice. But other than that, Zowie mice are very nice and I will gladly recommend them to anybody who's looking into purchasing one of their many mice available.

okay thanks. ill definitely look into it. For right now, i think either zowie or the deathadder chroma are my final two. I'll probably end up decided when i order in a couple of days. Thanks for your guy's input (:

It is what it is

I was thinking of getting the m65 rgb until i heard about the mad catz rat pro x. It looks amazing

You're joking, right?  Don't get R.A.T. please.  Also, the M65 uses a laser sensor.  Optical > Laser (I'm thinking about adding that to my sig I've said it so many times)

What type of hand size and grip do you use?  Look at the mouse guide in my sig to find out!

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

I have fairly large hands and i use palm grip. I was looking at mice again and i was think the proteus core but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any feedback or reviews of it?

It is what it is

UBIFr7k.jpg?1

Logitech G502

Steelseries QcK+

One of the best combos I've had to date :D

I'm pretty sure that's what I'm going to get, I've heard really good things about both of them (:

It is what it is