ASUS HELP

I'm not sure about the GPU, haven't checked it for a long time, but iirc 60-ish C under full load? But the CPU gets at 80 (84 was the max I think). 

Also you should check this. With some tinkering in the most demanding games, high and med should be fine if you can play at 30 FPS, most games will run on high.

So how about the Geforece 820m 2gb?? and the R9 m275 2gb??

Thanks

So how about the Geforece 820m 2gb?? and the R9 m275 2gb??

Thanks

Both of those are qay below 950m, especially the 820m. It's terrible. I couldn't go below 850m/950m, with maybe 840m if I was really on a low budget with a 720p screen. You can easily find more info on that page.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Interesting, I guess if you don't mind the lower framerates then a X50m would work.

You make no sense... How was I to know he didn't know what it was? Want me to explain how a gpu works too?

Well have you seen the laptops he is looking to purchase for gaming? BOTH ARE ULTRABOOKS!

Interesting, I guess if you don't mind the lower framerates then a X50m would work.

You make no sense... How was I to know he didn't know what it was? Want me to explain how a gpu works too?

Well have you seen the laptops he is looking to purchase for gaming? BOTH ARE ULTRABOOKS!

Thank you linustechtips.com for always dublicating my posts -.-