3DMark Review

Ghost

As many of you may know 3DMark was released yesterday. I was planning to kick off a nice youtube channel for myself and thought this would be a good first video for me. Appologies if I sound a bit nervous but it was my first video. Hopefully you like it. Here's the link:

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Hey man...good video for first one! Thanks for the first look!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

Hey man...good video for first one! Thanks for the first look!

I will do narrated benchmarks tomorrow (or ASAP as things never plan out.)

I'm trying to do something different. Right now my main issue (from re-watching the video about 5 times) is my voice is a bit meh. I assure you that's not what I sound like in real life. I Guess I have to get used to talking to myself. :D

​What would you say would be an improvement for me? Trying to get as much feedback as possible.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Honestly it was a great video for your first try...yea the voice thing could use some work but that will come with time as you get more use to doing these. Looking forward to the other videos! Thanks again for this...made me buy 3DMark :)

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

Are you still planning on putting those other videos on?

Are you still planning on putting those other videos on?

Yes. I have no idea what I can talk about during the benchmarks. I'm trying to come up with things. If not I'll just do a standard benchmark video.

And thanks for your encouragement!

Maybe talk about the specs of your computer or if you've used past benchmarking tools compare to them? Just throwing some ideas at ya! :)

Maybe talk about the specs of your computer or if you've used past benchmarking tools compare to them? Just throwing some ideas at ya! :)

Sure will. I have had a few ideas. For the Fire Strike test I will compare it to furmark to see if it is as stressful for the gpu as furmark (based on the temp after X mins).

That sounds great! Looking forward to more videos!

I only hit about 62C on Fire Strike, Furmark does over 75C. Those Fuzzy Doughnut tests are silly imo.... Even the 'softer' Kombuster test.

I only hit about 62C on Fire Strike, Furmark does over 75C. Those Fuzzy Doughnut tests are silly imo.... Even the 'softer' Kombuster test.
What kind of GPU?

Oops. My bad, Sapphire 7870.

Nooooooo. Now I need to find more things to talk about. Although I will still probably talk about this anyways. :P

You still got the video man! Your good!

Lolz^ Soz. I do have a comment about 3DMark, that first test makes me dizzy o.O but makes my video card sing to me. I think its great for testing overclocks. Its the new Vantage, for me anyway.

Downloading my copy now while it's still on sale!

Did you post a link or something?