Zero to GTA V in a few days

chargerjake

Hello all,

Today marks the start of a journey, of a man with absolutely no money who would like to buy Grand Theft Auto V. The man is me, by the way. So, as you may have guessed I'm going to attempt the impossible and try to gain 60 bucks off of Steam gaming in under a week, and I'll use the 60 bucks to purchase Grand Theft Auto V.

If anyone has any tips or suggestions for ways to make some more money off of Steam, please list them in comments. And if you are very generous, I'd love a Steam wallet card code in my PMS :)

P.S. only give the wallet code if you really really want to help a poor dude out 

Edit: Yeah I figured I wouldn't get the wallet code. Disregard that.

PC SETUP: | i5-4440 3.1 GHz | MSI Z97s Krait | EVGA GTX 970 | G.Skill Value 8GB | WDC Blue 500GB | NZXT S340

MOBILE SETUP: | Apple iPhone 6 | iOS 10b4 | Apple Watch Stainless Steel w/ Black Sport Band | WatchOS 3b4

Steam: chargerjake | Origin: chargerjake

Hello all,

Today marks the start of a journey, of a man with absolutely no money who would like to buy Grand Theft Auto V. The man is me, by the way. So, as you may have guessed I'm going to attempt the impossible and try to gain 60 bucks off of Steam gaming in under a week, and I'll use the 60 bucks to purchase Grand Theft Auto V.

If anyone has any tips or suggestions for ways to make some more money off of Steam, please list them in comments. And if you are very generous, I'd love a Steam wallet card code in my PMS :)

P.S. only give the wallet code if you really really want to help a poor dude out 

No one's gonna give you free money, since we don't know you and you're new, csgo cases and trading cards are a way I guess.....would take like years though.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

1.Buy a key for a CS:GO case

2. Get lucky?

3. Sell it for $200.

4. profit.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500