Should i do a custom loop?

CPU = i7 4790k @ 4.8ghz (Haswell)
MB = ASUS z97 maximus vii formula
CPU Cooler = Phantek PH-TC14PE (3 Fans)
RAM = Crucial Sport 32gb @ 1432 mhz (low pro)
GPU = EVGA gtx 970 x2
Tower = NZXT Phantom 820
Main Drive = Crucial 250 ssd mx 200
Storage Drive = WD Black 1TB 7200rpm Hard Drive
OS = Windows 7 Pro
Key Board = Razor Blackwidow Chroma
Mouse = Razor Naga 2012
Headset = Gamecom 788
Monitors = 4x Asus 23" 80m:1 
Audio System = Logitech x-530

should i do a loop for the cpu and another for the video cards. im just unsure what to do and and what radiators i should get and what size? custom loops so sick as for the looks. any pointers what i should do??? for some reason star citizen on ultra made my cpu get in the 90's c... to high for me.

What do you need the 4.8Ghz OC for?  it might be fine to go back a bit, lower the voltage and get the Star Citizen temps under control.

If you must have that 4.8Ghz OC, I'd recommend a H100 and leave it at that. 

Custom loops are rarely worth it.

Really, if you want it and are willing to put in the time, go for it!

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

no, not worth the money unless you are JayzTwoCents or Linus

well if you want to decrease temps overall water cooling will work but if the price is a problem 300-1k$ for the all the parts ,then no get AIO's if you already have AIO on your cpu then yes a custom loop would lower temps if you have enough rad space then .whats the voltage your pushing thru your cpu if its like 1.3v or some high one then you will need a top of the line cpu block watercool or ekwb surprsemy line with a good pump and at least a 280mm for just the cpu .

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS