Memory OC next lvl :P

Go to solution Solved by Benielishackove,

I'm running now on 2133mhz 11-13-13-35-2 1.65v

Hey I have 32gb corsair vengeance pro 1600mhz 9 9 9 24 running at 1870mhz 10 10 10 27 @ max 46c can I go higher ? what would be the next safe setting ?

its cooled with corsair dominator platinum airflow @ max rpm

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

voltage causes heat, overclocking ram doesn't increase the heat, I have my 1066 kit running 1866 9-10-9-19 trfc 100 1.65v

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Hey I have 32gb corsair vengeance pro 1600mhz 9 9 9 24 running at 1870mhz 10 10 10 27 @ max 46c can I go higher ? what would be the next safe setting ?

its cooled with corsair dominator platinum airflow @ max rpm

You didn't overvolt. You'd be safe at the highest frequency you can get. If you stay at the same voltage pretty much you'd go as high as you want (obviously it'll crash if you set stupid frequencies and latencies because instability)

This is a signature.

You didn't overvolt. You'd be safe at the highest frequency you can get. If you stay at the same voltage pretty much you'd go as high as you want (obviously it'll crash if you set stupid frequencies and latencies because instability)

vram is @ 1.56 so +0.06

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

vram is @ 1.56 so +0.06

not bad, you'd try where 1.6 V leads you. If you'd reach +2000 MHz those would be some very mice sticks :P

This is a signature.

not bad, you'd try where 1.6 V leads you. If you'd reach +2000 MHz those would be some very mice sticks :P

cool

any rec on the timing ?

rule of thumb is the 4th number is the 2x the 1st-3rd number + 2

So try 10-10-10-22. 

FYI I managed to get 2040mhz 10-12-12-31 1.6v

I'm running now on 2133mhz 11-13-13-35-2 1.65v