Wifi Speeds just dropped

scobie56

so i had my pc on the flaw and i moved it onto the desk because it was collecting to much dust from the flaw. i have a usb wifi adapter for my internet and i kept it in the same place but as i put the pc on the desk (about 50cm higher then on the flaw) the connection just killed it self. the link speed to the router is 130 mbps and i get 4/5 bars on wifi icon but my speedtest using ookla before moving my pc was 40 down and 10 up but after moving my pc its around 4 down and 2 up and my transfer speed to my nas over wifi was around 15mb/s and now its only like 2mb/s  plz help its starting to annoy me 

az347Zz.png

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

so i had my pc on the flaw and i moved it onto the desk because it was collecting to much dust from the flaw. i have a usb wifi adapter for my internet and i kept it in the same place but as i put the pc on the desk (about 50cm higher then on the flaw) the connection just killed it self. the link speed to the router is 130 mbps and i get 4/5 bars on wifi icon but my speedtest using ookla before moving my pc was 40 down and 10 up but after moving my pc its around 4 down and 2 up and my transfer speed to my nas over wifi was around 15mb/s and now its only like 2mb/s  plz help its starting to annoy me 

az347Zz.png

Its a USB wifi. They lose their effectiveness after awhile. I believe they burn out I guess.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Its a USB wifi. They lose their effectiveness after awhile. I believe they burn out I guess.

but i just moved my pc up onto my desk i had my adapter taped to the wall 

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW