Humble Bundles?

ved

I've known what humble bundles are for a while but I still don't understand the concept of them. What I got so far which may be wrong is: You have bundles and you have to pay to unlock them. Then you choose how much you want to pay for them. And they are cheaper to unlock the earlier you get there.

You pay what you want for one tier, then you beat the average amount of pay for the next, then sometimes there's a fixed third tier. Some of the money goes to Humble some goes to charity, and some goes to the devs. You can choose how much goes to each.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Yupp, it goes by averages   so you can pay what you want ( above 1$)  and you usually get 3 of 5 games lets say,  put if you pay more than the average the you'll get all 5 games 

You pay what you want for one tier, then you beat the average amount of pay for the next, then sometimes there's a fixed third tier. Some of the money goes to Humble some goes to charity, and some goes to the devs. You can choose how much goes to each.

For example we have the Borderlands bundle so for the first tier which is the four games on top, I can pay like $1? Then if I want to unlock the six games in tier two then I have to pay the average to unlock those. For the third tier I have to pay $15. Do I have to pay once for each or do I just pay once and unlock however many I payed enough money for?

For example we have the Borderlands bundle so for the first tier which is the four games on top, I can pay like $1? Then if I want to unlock the six games in tier two then I have to pay the average to unlock those. For the third tier I have to pay $15. Do I have to pay once for each or do I just pay once and unlock however many I payed enough money for?

i believe if you pay the 15 you get it all

Yep, that's how it works. You just pay once, and if you pay you can up the amount later and get the rest. Also, if you pay a dollar now, the average will be locked at $6.54, if you wanted the others later, even if the average price increased.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Yep, that's how it works. You just pay once, and if you pay you can up the amount later and get the rest. Also, if you pay a dollar now, the average will be locked at $6.54, if you wanted the others later, even if the average price increased.

That's amazing! So I can literally pay $1 for that first tier. Borderlands itself is $20 on steam!

That's amazing! So I can literally pay $1 for that first tier. Borderlands itself is $20 on steam!

Yep, that's how I got most of my games. And that's the GOTY edition too. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

yes, now do you understand why we have so many games, its crazy.

yes, now do you understand why we have so many games, its crazy.

that humble bundle..... $85 worth of games for $6.60... oh god.... I'll be broke in a month if they continue to be this good

that humble bundle..... $85 worth of games for $6.60... oh god.... I'll be broke in a month if they continue to be this good

sometimes they aren't as good, add in steam sales im always broke. Compared to 60 usd a game its a steal.

sometimes they aren't as good, add in steam sales im always broke. Compared to 60 usd a game its a steal.

I'll just go for $1 every time unless I want the tier two or three games like today. If I don't want any of the games I'll still get tier 1 for $1 so I can sell it as a gift.

I'll just go for $1 every time unless I want the tier two or three games like today. If I don't want any of the games I'll still get tier 1 for $1 so I can sell it as a gift.

i forgot they also do books to. Its really a great website.

E-books or physical books?

E-books or physical books?

physical, mostly anime. I wish they would do science and tech books. Steam, gog.com and, humble bundle are 3 of the best places to look for games and deals.

physical, mostly anime. I wish they would do science and tech books. Steam, gog.com and, humble bundle are 3 of the best places to look for games and deals.

The summer sale this year was pretty underwhelming. I think Humble Bundles are my new thing. 

The summer sale this year was pretty underwhelming. I think Humble Bundles are my new thing.

same, already had most of what i wanted and i hope winter sale will be better.

Uh, I've never seen them do physical books, it's always ebooks.

Can't stand E-books and audio books

i could be wrong, probably am. I have never gotten a book bundle but, im a avid reader. Just thought the one where could get a lifesize pillow was physical anime.

i could be wrong, probably am. I have never gotten a book bundle but, im a avid reader. Just thought the one where could get a lifesize pillow was physical anime.

I didn't get that one, but I have bought the Transformers, Doctor Who, and a few other book bundles and they were all ebooks. I think only the highest priced tier has physical items, like the pillow.

My only problem with Humble Bundles is deciding what to do with all my spare keys for stuff I've already got lol.

My Steam library is overflowing.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.