first build issues

lukky211111

Just keep trying and turn it off earlier and earlier each time

i mean the sound issue.

askdjfasdf

i mean the sound issue.

ok. do you have a friend with a pc that your card will work in... if so put it in his/her PC and see if the problem persists. If it does talk to the manufacture and possibly RMA the card

ok. do you have a friend with a pc that your card will work in... if so put it in his/her PC and see if the problem persists. If it does talk to the manufacture and possibly RMA the card

eh its not really that big of an issue to me cuz everything seems to be working fine maybe ill email evga see what they have to say

askdjfasdf

eh its not really that big of an issue to me cuz everything seems to be working fine maybe ill email evga see what they have to say

Sorry i couldn't help. I hope EVGA have some answers for you

Wait wait wait. Just out of curiousity, when exactly did the power led start blinking? Im just thinking that there is something conflicting with the NVidia sound driver when your pc enters sleep mode.

Sorry i couldn't help. I hope EVGA have some answers for you

well thank you for trying either way.

Wait wait wait. Just out of curiousity, when exactly did the power led start blinking? Im just thinking that there is something conflicting with the NVidia sound driver when your pc enters sleep mode.

right after it enters but it doesnt always start when it enters sleep mode as well. whats your theory?

askdjfasdf