Destiny partners?

DryzonDigital

I decided to snatch an xbox one after Microsoft's obliteration at e3. Hey, a console is always nice to have, I'm not going to be crying like a bitch when I cant play any exclusives.

ANYWAYS, any destiny players on xbox one willing to play with me? Not from scratch or anything but skype chatting and existing in the same game.

I'm going to be receiving my xbone next week (ordered it), if you wish message me or post your gamertag below and I'll add you when I get the console [emoji1]

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

Isn't destiny dead on the xbox one, the only good games right now are COD AW and GTA the rest suck, haven't played destiny yet might go ahead get it this weekend.

Isn't destiny dead on the xbox one, the only good games right now are COD AW and GTA the rest suck, haven't played destiny yet might go ahead get it this weekend.

No it's not. Many players are still online playing the expansions or PvP. There's also another expansion coming this September/October.

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----