Can't instal windows

piplupgao

So I'm trying to instal windows but it says no drives found I am installing win7 ultimate 64bit and have 2 840 pro 256 in raid 0

Here's a picpost-22146-0-20265900-1374713934_thumb.j

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I had this exact same problem when I first installed windows to my new computer.  Just restart your computer =P  Took me 2 times and it worked lol  Hope that helps

Actually that may not help.  I thought it was the same problem, but it was not...Oh well restarting does help most of the time. lol

Are you sure that they're configured properly?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Are you sure that they're configured properly?

yes

!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

If czx's suggestion doesn't work, what happens if you remove the RAID?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

If czx's suggestion doesn't work, what happens if you remove the RAID?

still the same problem

btw yes is is recognized by my bios

I don't know much about HDD/SSD but could one of them be bad?  Tried them elsewhere?

I don't know much about HDD/SSD but could one of them be bad?  Tried them elsewhere?

no but bios recognized both

Hi, it is because of RAID 0. At this point during the installation insert the CD that came with your motherboard and click "Load Driver". Or if you lost the CD or are using a USB stick, using a different computer download the latest storage drivers for your motherboard and put them on the USB stick, again click "Load Driver".

You might need to navigate to the correct driver on the CD, just look for something, storage, RAID, AHCI, SATA, related and the installation will pick it up.

The reason there are no drives shown right now is because the installation doesn't have a driver for the RAID controller and therefore can't detect any drives configured in RAID.

Hi, it is because of RAID 0. At this point during the installation insert the CD that came with your motherboard and click "Load Driver". Or if you lost the CD or are using a USB stick, using a different computer download the latest storage drivers for your motherboard and put them on the USB stick, again click "Load Driver".

You might need to navigate to the correct driver on the CD, just look for something, storage, RAID, AHCI, SATA, related and the installation will pick it up.

The reason there are no drives shown right now is because the installation doesn't have a driver for the RAID controller and therefore can't detect any drives configured in RAID.

Can I use the same usb stick as I'm installing windows on

Can I use the same usb stick as I'm installing windows on

Yes you can. Just make sure you unzip / unrar the drivers if they come compressed. 

that happend to me once and i fix it by checking that my hdd was conected to the psu and to the mother xD my bad

Yes you can. Just make sure you unzip / unrar the drivers if they come compressed. 

it still says can't find drivers

it still says can't find drivers

Well what exactly did you download? You're looking for RAID controller drivers for your motherboard. 

Well what exactly did you download? You're looking for RAID controller drivers for your motherboard. 

Can you tell me wich one is the right one http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Rampage%20IV%20Extreme&os=30

Version  3.6.0.1086&3.6.0.109

Maybe?

Actually probably this one 

Version  11.7.0.1013 

Above is for extra stuff I think

Hey just wondering did you get it fixed?

Yep

Any of the drivers I chose or something else? lol  I want to know in case I run into this problem.