Build Guide Assistance

Gamin_M@t

Hi guys,

Now I am planning to build my new PC in about 2 months. Currently I use a Machowever I am upgrading. I have listed my parts down below and am hoping that anyone could make some suggestions on how to improve it.

Intel Core i5-4690K

Asus Z97 Pro Gamer Motherboard

G.skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2x8GB)

Samsung EVO-Series 250Gb SSD

WD Black Series 2TB HDD

Asus Strix GTX 960 2GB GPU

NZXT Noctis 450 Mid Tower Case

EVGA 750W Supernova G2 (modular) PSU

Now apart from general suggestions I have 2 more questions. Firstly, I have $200 left in my budget. I could either upgrade to the GTX 970 or get a second monitor (both cost the same amount). I am not sure which one. I am not a heavy gamer but will probs get into it more with the new computer. Please let me know with which option to go for. Also my second question is. If I had an extra $100 later on should I get a closed loop water cooling system (please go off Australian prices - e.g. I Umart or Computer Alliance). What is the best water cooling system to get? Thanks for all your help.

A liquid cooling system would be mostly pointless if you don't want to push the overclocking boundries of your system.

If you do a lot of work on your PC and you would benefit from a second monitor, I'd get that instead of upgrading to a GTX 970. However i have to say that with just 8 GB of RAM and a smaller Power supply you may be abled to do both...

who cares...