sooooo i finaly finished my song: Feedback ??

jamese669

http://dbsbristollvl2.bandcamp.com/

so i finaly finish this tune.... after being convinced by a few people on here... so give some feed back

I'm afraid I can't say I enjoyed it. But, some things to improve on, I think the drums and guitar could have been tighter. In a lot of metal I listen to, the kick drum is used to help accentuate the 'chugs' to give them more definition. I wasn't a fan of the vocals. It was very strange.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

An overall good song, but a slow intro imho.
Also, the water in the beginning made me need to go to the toilet.

I personally find the voices annoying....

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

It actually sounds pretty good. Guitar needs to sound more full? I don't know what the correct way to say it is, but they don't sound very hard hitting. drums need to be worked on as well. good melodies though

Dem lyrics, were you trying to do something similiar to this?

Also the song sounds very raw if that makes any sense at all. The guitar and drums need some power in them, bit more bass maybe? I've played guitar for 7-8 years as a on/off type of thing and I've never composed a song so I wouldn't know the terms.

I would take out the random vocals other than that it is pretty solid! What other metal bands do you like? Do you like As Blood Runs Black?

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

I would take out the random vocals other than that it is pretty solid! What other metal bands do you like? Do you like As Blood Runs Black?

im more for old school 80-90's thrash sludge and death metal so bands like death acid bath venom accept anthrax slayer testement pantera six feet under white zombie :D also never llisten to as blood runs back but have heard good things i just need to stop being so elites

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lqgGBLQC70

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlnlK5WL1bk

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

Not my favorite but still liked it a lot

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

im more for old school 80-90's thrash sludge and death metal so bands like death acid bath venom accept anthrax slayer testement pantera six feet under white zombie :D also never llisten to as blood runs back but have heard good things i just need to stop being so elites

You should check out their album called "Instinct" I love it.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Interesting song, but the vocals currently detract from it a bit.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking