PC randomly restarts?

PirateCoffee

It's only happened twice but the screens say no signal then about 5 seconds later I'm loading back up into windows like nothing ever happened.

I've just updated my graphics card drivers but does anyone know why this happens?

I've had this happen to me with my RM1000w

Is the psu very hot when it restarts ?

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

My PSU doesn't get warm much.

Generally my psu was fine, but it would be very hot when it restarted because of overheating.

When it would restart the psu fan would start spinning and everything would be fine.

Generally my psu was fine, but it would be very hot when it restarted because of overheating.

When it would restart the psu fan would start spinning and everything would be fine.

My computer has been having this issue for a while but I thought it fixed itself since it hadn't done it for about a week. Just updated the graphics drivers. . Here's the list of times it has done it.

http://prntscr.com/7jcpmr

This could be caused by any number of issues. What I could think of would be if the GPU, CPU or RAM get too hot, or are overclocked too far. PSU or unstable power grid could cause it too. Do you live in an area with a lot of cosmic radiation ... just kidding, that one was just for LOLs

This could be caused by any number of issues. What I could think of would be if the GPU, CPU or RAM get too hot, or are overclocked too far. PSU or unstable power grid could cause it too. Do you live in an area with a lot of cosmic radiation ... just kidding, that one was just for LOLs

It just happened again.

CPU is NOT overclocked nor in the graphics card.

GPU isn't hot when it happens. Around 40c

Try removing the psu from the case and pointing a fan at it.

If it still crashes then you can remove the psu overheating ( known issue for the RM series ) from the equation.

Did this happen at all before you updates your gpu drivers? If so then I think maybe your restart button/power button may be sticky. If it only happened after you updated your drivers then idk D: Gl tho.

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.