Multiple computer problems

Ok so this is the results of me having to send my PC in the PC repair shop to give me a diagnostic because I couldn't figure it out. So they told be that my R9 295x2 is bad and my SSD and SSHD are bad. You can find out what was wrong with my computer in the last topic I made it's on my profile. anyway, so my options are to RMA the R9 295x2 to Sapphire and buy a new ssd and sshd. The thing is, when I was trying to find out what was wrong with my PC originally everytime it did boot it always booted into windows so I think that my SSD and SSHD will be fine, they told me that they both just failed their hardware test so I'm not sure if they are bad or not but I'm going to keep them until they really are dead because I don't really have important files on them. Anyway so they also said my R9 295x2 is bad which I can see because before my computer died I would get random screen flickering and artifacting and anything like watching videos and just not doing anything. But what I want to know why would my graphics card cause the computer to randomly shut down? also something have of my computer would shutoff like I wouldn't get a display and have my fans wouldn't spin but my card was still getting powered and my leds would still get powered. Anyways I'll get to the conclusion do you think that they are right? I just really want to know before I spend a lot of money fixing everything.

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

anyone?

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

Well your GFX card I think is dying and for your SSD and SSHD use this program and post the screenshots of it.. http://crystalmark.info/download/index-e.html It just shows the Health Status of the drives.

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

Also do you have another GFX card or Onboard?

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

Also do you have another GFX card or Onboard?

Well my card is a dual GPu card, and I don't have my computer atm to run tests, and I can't boot the computer anyway

What does the computer do when you press the power button? I just want to make sure I understand what is happening or a video would be great. Not to be a creepo xD

What does the computer do when you press the power button? I just want to make sure I understand what is happening or a video would be great. Not to be a creepo xD

I don't have the computer to do a video, but with the graphics card in the computer starts up then completely shuts down. When I don't have it in the Computer boots fine

Are the power leads in the card? I know that's a stupid question but I have forgotten about plugging those in from time to time. Also are you using any sort of adapters for the power leads? Also I would take the cooler off and re apply thermal paste because it might be overheating and might just have a bad thermal paste application. I have had cards before with bad pasting and it made the card overheat. Also I am guessing that you can't do any pictures? Also how is the Water cooling rad setup for the card?

I find it a bit suspicious that they said 3 parts were bad...

id love to know how they figured that out

I could see your gpu being bad

but the ssd and the hdd as well?

seems unlikely

it could actually be the controller on the MB for the sata

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I find it a bit suspicious that they said 3 parts were bad...

id love to know how they figured that out

I could see your gpu being bad

but the ssd and the hdd as well?

seems unlikely

it could actually be the controller on the MB for the sata

Well he said that the SSD and SSHD were fine for him.. I think it is just the GFX card and they probably wanted to say those 3 items were bad so they could get a free SSD and SSHD.. I run a small Computer business and when a client comes in we usually get the spare parts from their computer and use them in other computers if they aren't bad.