Please I need your help

Tomms2290

So, I was looking to buy a NEW XFX 280X (at the current price, it´s the best  280x in my country) and I decided to look for a used one cuz Y not, and I found A Gigabyte 280X with the triple fan cooler at less than half of the price of a new one-Awesome, right?

The thing is... the owner says that while opening any game there´s an error because "the driver is not responding" and he isn´t into tech so he can´t fix it.

I need your help, please tell me how to fix it, do I need to update the driver or something more complex or is it broken beyond repair?

I would be etternally in debt to this forum if you could help me fixing it.

oh and btw sorry if my engrish isn´t the best.

by misspelling the word English in that sentence is a strong proof but hey, me too. 

1 question, why didn't he get it to those IT store to have a look to fix? Maybe he knew that the card cannot be fix and try to scam you. A guy that has a 280x don't seems that stupid to me. 

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

It's smell problems

Did you mean " It smells problems" or " It's a small problem"

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

pls GIVE TOPICS A GOOD TITLE WERE ANYBODY SEES WHAT YOU NEED.

Did you reinstall the driver or the whole os? This may fix it

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

Did you mean " It smells problems" or " It's a small problem"

forgot the s,ty

pls GIVE TOPICS A GOOD TITLE WERE ANYBODY SEES WHAT YOU NEED.

Did you reinstall the driver or the whole os? This may fix it

Thanks, I´ll contact him. Also I´ll try to be more specific with my titles lol