If Rise of the Tomb Raider is REALLY a Xbone Exclusive? Would you be Angry at Microsoft?

kenjigreat

I'm just curious how many people only own PCs or maybe PC+WiiU/PS4 and enjoyed the previous tomb raider.

I think its a timed exclusive for Xbone. I really loved the previous title and I'd be upset if it doesn't come out on PC but I'm sure it eventually will.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Unfortunate if is, but I won't hold it against MS indefinitely. Life goes on and new games are always on the horizon.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I loved the previous Tomb Raider, heck I might rent a console to play it. (Console renting exists.)

CPU: Ryzen 3 3600 | GPU: Gigabite GTX 1660 super | Motherboard: MSI Mortar MAX | RAM: G Skill Trident Z 3200 (2x8GB) | Case: Cooler Master Q300L | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250G + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Displays: LG 27'' G-Sync compatible 144hz 1080p | Cooling: NH U12S black | Keyboard: Logitech G512 carbon | Mouse: Logitech g900 

I think its a timed exclusive for Xbone.

It should be , we'll wait and see . Maybe we'll get the 'Definitive Edition' When XboxTwo Releases.

I loved the previous Tomb Raider, heck I might rent a console to play it. (Console renting exists.)

Really? Where do you live? I have never ever seen a place in my country that has it . Then again I'm in Asia.

I'm just curious how many people only own PCs or maybe PC+WiiU/PS4 and enjoyed the previous tomb raider.

Its a timed exclusive... http://www.gamespot.com/articles/yes-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-is-still-an-xbox-timed/1100-6427581/

To be fair though microsoft seems to be making a step towards seeing PC as a gaming platform. I think there was one title that was announced to be "exclusive on Xbox and Windows 10" so thats good i guess...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Exclusives in general are stupid, unless they use some features that are specific to the platform they're on. Which is not the case with tomb raider or any xbox exclusive.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Timed exclusive and by the sounds of it if they didn't cut a deal with MS it wouldn't have been made so if you like it you should probably praise MS rather then be angry at them ;)

Unfortunate if is, but I won't hold it against MS indefinitely. Life goes on and new games are always on the horizon.

Good sensible reply..I like ;)

Exclusives in general are stupid, unless they use some features that are specific to the platform they're on. Which is not the case with tomb raider or any xbox exclusive.

Unless you are owned by Sony and your studio is called Naughty Dog and practice the Dark Arts.

Timed exclusive and by the sounds of it if they didn't cut a deal with MS it wouldn't have been made so if you like it you should probably praise MS rather then be angry at them ;)

I think I should have changed my question to how many of you actually have the time to play Rise of the Tomb Raider since November is full of games.

Microsoft is doing us the favor by letting Xbone players beta test the game.

Unless you are owned by Sony and your studio is called Naughty Dog and practice the Dark Arts.

any exclusive is dumb imo no matter who makes the game or what game it is or what console its on

any exclusive is dumb imo no matter who makes the game or what game it is or what console its on

Going by that theory we should make every game on every platform . 

-_-. You do realise how silly that sounds right? Try playing Starcraft 2 on a mobile device.

How about Wii Sports if it released on PC in 2007. LOL.

-_-. You do realise how silly that sounds right? Try playing Starcraft 2 on a mobile device.

i don't care how "stupid" u think i sounds i mean they are brining smite and dayz to console now Imagen playing them with a controller and starcraft on mobile might be fun they could just change the hud make it bigger and things like that

i don't care how "stupid" u think i sounds i mean they are brining smite and dayz to console now Imagen playing them with a controller and starcraft on mobile might be fun they could just change the hud make it bigger and things like that

Considering Pros do about 200 APM or some ridiculous shit, that might actually be interesting to watch. Tapping Simulator 2015.

How about Wii Sports if it released on PC in 2007. LOL.

I don't think that's the same. Your comparing releasing games designed for the controls of a specific platform (ie. Keyboard/mouse and motion controls) vs a game that can be controlled by any platform (km, controller).

Not every game would need to be released anyways, just financially viable ones.

it's pretty bad anyway.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Stream it to my PC :P

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

it's pretty bad anyway.

I'm sure you are playing some top secret game that Tops Uncharted 4. Go ahead Enlighten me.

this is the only game that attract me

I mean.. like they were presenting the real in-game footage.

not some cut-scene bull crap.

Although I don't even finish previous game.

Spend money on a PC and a Xbone to play a game on PC at 900p/30FPS LOL.

Already got one :/

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Really? Where do you live? I have never ever seen a place in my country that has it . Then again I'm in Asia.

In Bulgaria. There are also game clubs, where you can play and pay per hour, so 15 hours of gameplay would cos something like 15-20 bux at most. Which is good enough, and I won't even have to pay for the game so... yeah it doesn't bother me that much.

CPU: Ryzen 3 3600 | GPU: Gigabite GTX 1660 super | Motherboard: MSI Mortar MAX | RAM: G Skill Trident Z 3200 (2x8GB) | Case: Cooler Master Q300L | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250G + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Displays: LG 27'' G-Sync compatible 144hz 1080p | Cooling: NH U12S black | Keyboard: Logitech G512 carbon | Mouse: Logitech g900 

this is the only game that attract me

I mean.. like they were presenting the real in-game footage.

not some cut-scene bull crap.

Although I don't even finish previous game.

Uncharted 4 was in-game , they even had the Live demo fail on purpose to show you it was in-game . Unless you are talking about Xbox stuff or stuff that will eventually come to PC . Then I agree.