Netduma r1 Gaming Router

bboyhurricane

The router has everything I need and before I proceed on buying, I want to hear some reviews.

CPU: i5 6600K, Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, GPU: r9 390, Memory: 8GB ddr4, 1080p Monitor

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Look's like a very nice interface, however after reading the specs I would not spend more than £30 on this device. 

I would like to see this company develop the router however at the moment it's really not worth it.

• No Dual band wifi
  • With all features enabled it can only reach around 100Mb/s per port
  • No built in modem
  • Calls it's self anti-flood (All it talks about is helping fix local congestion, not dos/ddos)

Compared to other asus and netgear routers the router you are looking to buy is really expensive for such limited specs. Yes it provides you with a fancy GUI and some cool vpn features, but so do other routers. PLUS MORE!

My personal opinion is that don't trust every product that has the word gaming in it. I would think anyone who buys this would be disappointed with it's performance.  :(

If anyone has a physical unit of this router, I would also like to hear your thoughts.

Connor Freebairn - ConnorFreebairn@newman.cumbria.sch.uk
IT Technician & Certified computer geek.