Antec ISK-600M vs Fractal Design Node 804

zoombay
Go to solution Solved by PudgyAstronaut,

I picked the 804 for my build, it is pretty impressive what you can cram into the little guy, since it allows for decently flexible watercooling, as many hard drives as you could want, and full size GPUs. I have an R9 290 in mine and it fits along with a 120mm fan in the front, although just by a few millimeters. Check out some of the custom watercooling loops people have done in the 804 though, it is really impressive! I would say it's a nice case with enough space for almost any single-GPU build you would need to do and the windows is nice to have around too.

If you are on a bit of a budget, want compactness over build flexibility, and/or don't care about the window then it looks like the Antec may be a good way to save some money that you could use to bump up the GPU or invest in a high-quality power supply or something.

Best of luck on the decision!

What you will pick among the two options for all in one mATX cube PC ?

post-230931-0-00117700-1434368004.jpg

I would pick the Node, more hdd options and overall better aesthetic imo.

@zoombay

And remeber to click the MARK SOLVED button on the post you think helped you the most.

Turbine / i5-6600K / GTX 960 100ME 

I picked the 804 for my build, it is pretty impressive what you can cram into the little guy, since it allows for decently flexible watercooling, as many hard drives as you could want, and full size GPUs. I have an R9 290 in mine and it fits along with a 120mm fan in the front, although just by a few millimeters. Check out some of the custom watercooling loops people have done in the 804 though, it is really impressive! I would say it's a nice case with enough space for almost any single-GPU build you would need to do and the windows is nice to have around too.

If you are on a bit of a budget, want compactness over build flexibility, and/or don't care about the window then it looks like the Antec may be a good way to save some money that you could use to bump up the GPU or invest in a high-quality power supply or something.

Best of luck on the decision!

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804