GTX 770 with benq rl2455hm, will I get the most out of my gpu with it??

Ok so I bought this monitor and I hope I didn't make a mistake. It is on amazon and by 100 bucks cheaper than normal so that's why I got it but no any serious research and stuff like that. So it is a console gaming monitor but will this mean that it won't do such a good thing on a PC (this is very important). ok and the next thing is the frames per second. I have the gtx 770 and I wanted a monitor that will make the most out of my GPU for 200€ which is exactly how much i paid for the monitor. so the monitor has 60Hz. but the gpu can push more than that. so did I make a mistake? let's say i play bf3/bf4 which are the games that i will play besides some minecraft sometimes (lol that's not important) I think I shouldn't hit more than 60 fps with my gtx 770 on bf4 on ultra settings... what do you think?
please make a little research and give me you feedback and opinion on the monitor. thank you for your answers.
the rest of the specs:

CPU: intel 4670K i5 haswel
RAM:16gb 

Motherboard: asus sabertooth. 

You will be fine with that monitor with bf3/4 just turn on adaptive v-sync in the nvidia panel and you should be maxing out the frames with almost any game. That monitor is really made for both PC/console but is a monitor at its heart, so it will basically run the same as any gaming monitor. Hope that helps :)

You should be fine.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

You should be fine.

you see, i hate answers like this. I know i will be fine by myself you don't need to tell me that

Sorry, the monitor is on the same level as the Gpu. So the monitor will not bottleneck it.  :P

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

A monitor cannot bottleneck a GPU, just take me as an example, I have a 2003 5:4 Sony SDM-HX73 monitor with a GTX 770, still getting 120+ FPS in BF3 on ultra.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

A monitor cannot bottleneck a GPU, just take me as an example, I have a 2003 5:4 Sony SDM-HX73 monitor with a GTX 770, still getting 120+ FPS in BF3 on ultra.

yes but it obviously isn't displaying 120hz only 60 becuase of monitor's specs

yes but it obviously isn't displaying 120hz only 60 becuase of monitor's specs

Oh yes obviously, but for me, image quality is more important than response time, that's why I'm getting an Eizo Foris FS2333 IPS monitor with 3.4ms.

Oh yes obviously, but for me, image quality is more important than response time, that's why I'm getting an Eizo Foris FS2333 IPS monitor with 3.4ms.

I sadly can't spend more than 200€ on a monitor but if i could i would get benq xl2420t trust me this one kicks ass and for only 314€ kills that eizo's of yours it is on sale btw on amazon from 550 to 314! you save 230€!! :D try this one instead it will blow you away i promise haha

I sadly can't spend more than 200€ on a monitor but if i could i would get benq xl2420t trust me this one kicks ass and for only 314€ kills that eizo's of yours it is on sale btw on amazon from 550 to 314! you save 230€!! :D try this one instead it will blow you away i promise haha

Haha yes but it's aimed only at gamers, I play alot of course, but I also do alot of video and photo editing so the Eizo is a better choice for me ;)