FHD cams suitable for moderate use and , sub 1000 USD?

I am currently on the market for a sturdy camera to be used in most weather types while on my upcoming trip to Japan. I intend to use it to document my daily adventures, be it in the sunlight of the day or the neon signs at night. If it's okay with you, I'd like to just list off my needs, as my "reddiquette" is lacking quite considerably.

-convenient form factor (no larger than a reasonably "large" DSLR)

-1080p uncompressed @ 30fps (or better, if that's even a thing at this price point)

-wide field of view for "glam footage"

-option for me to use my own 3.5mm or USB microphone

Thank you to anyone who can (or at least tries to) help me in this endeavor.

I would recommend the Panasonic hc-v770  as I own the 2014 model and have been nothing but impressed with it's performance and it shoots at 50fps (PAL) and it also does 200 fps slow-mo

http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/imaging/camcorders/hc-v770m.html

Intel i7 4790k, Gigabyte GTX 980 G1, Kingston Hyper X fury 16GB, MSI Z97S SLI Krait, Cooler Master Hyper 212x, NZXT Noctis 450, Samsung 850 EVO 128GB + WD caviar blue 1TB, EVGA 750W G2. 

Sony released this, not really sturdy but though you might want to take a look.

http://www.engadget.com/2015/06/10/sony-rx100-iv-mark-4-hands-on/

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I would recommend the Panasonic hc-v770  as I own the 2014 model and have been nothing but impressed with it's performance and it shoots at 50fps (PAL) and it also does 200 fps slow-mo

The Panasonic definitely looks like a solid option for me, as it's about $215 below how much I'm willing to spend, and has more features than I need, while not skimping on build quality or anything else. If my budget remains as is, I think this will be the one to travel with me to Japan. However, the other option is pretty solid too, so I guess we'll just have to see.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Sony released this, not really sturdy but though you might want to take a look.

http://www.engadget.com/2015/06/10/sony-rx100-iv-mark-4-hands-on/

Well, it says it's made of aluminum, so hopefully it'll be tough enough to survive a bumping and the rare dropping of le product. It's at the absolute top of my budget, so I'll have to wait and see, but if my price point is able to accommodate it, I think I'll get it. But like I told sebRR, I'm just gonna have to see. I think I have my two options, and I thank you both for bringing these to me so quickly.

Thanks, bud!

Hmm... The lens is only around 30mm at it's widest, which isn't exactly too wide. By this I mean, it can be adequate, but for capturing stuff in small spaces like indoors is not exactly ideal. The other camera that was recommended has 24mm equivalent, which might not sound much, but it does make a difference, especially considering OP's travel location; Japan can be quite cramped, and wider focal lengths can seriously help. Doesn't necessarily have to be as wide as fish-eye lenses, but still.

Well, it says it's made of aluminum, so hopefully it'll be tough enough to survive a bumping and the rare dropping of le product. It's at the absolute top of my budget, so I'll have to wait and see, but if my price point is able to accommodate it, I think I'll get it. But like I told sebRR, I'm just gonna have to see. I think I have my two options, and I thank you both for bringing these to me so quickly.

Thanks, bud!

You can save by choosing a little older RX100M3 instead of RX100M4 if you want to save a little: they are not too much different, Mark 4 just has better high-speed shooting and high-framerate video capabilities, but apart from that they are pretty much identical. Though older ones like RX100M2 has less tilting screen, lens is not as wide at it's widest focal length (28mm compared to Mark 3 and 4's 24mm. Makes difference in small spaces), aperture is also not as open in the telephoto end (f/4.9 compared to f/2.8) but also reach just a little further focal-length wise (100mm compared to 70mm).

Though, I don't know how rugged that camcorder option is, but the RX100 is fairly solid; I own one (Mark 1) and it's quite good. Though do note that neither of those options have weather sealing, and depending on when you are travelling to Japan, it can rain a lot in the first half of summer, almost every day at times, and also possibly the entire day. I don't know how resistant either camera is in rain, but if nothing else, I'd recommend an umbrella for your trip.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.