What radiator should I put in the front of my case?

I've got a few options here for the loop that I'm planning.  The bottom rad is set in stone (a 360mm long 60mm thick Alphacool UT60), but I haven't decided what my front radiator should be.  There is more than enough space for thickness (phrasing?), and it will easily house a 240mm rad, but will get a bit tight with a 280mm rad.  

What do you folks think?

other info:

This will be cooling a 3930k (and 2 gpus in the future) and will be housed in a TJ07.  All the radiators will be cooled with Noctua fans (NF-F12's for 120mm, or NF-A14 iPPC's if I go for the 280mm). 

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

I've got a few options here for the loop that I'm planning.  The bottom rad is set in stone (a 360mm long 60mm thick Alphacool UT60), but I haven't decided what my front radiator should be.  There is more than enough space for thickness (phrasing?), and it will easily house a 240mm rad, but will get a bit tight with a 280mm rad.  

What do you folks think?

other info:

This will be cooling a 3930k (and 2 gpus in the future) and will be housed in a TJ07.  All the radiators will be cooled with Noctua fans (NF-F12's for 120mm, or NF-A14 iPPC's if I go for the 280mm). 

One thing to note, the UT60 and Monsta rads are better for higher RPM fans which will equate to more noise. It won't perform optimally at lower RPM's but will still give good cooling, I personally have a UT60 but never go over 700RPM for the fans.

If you can I'd probably go with a slightly higher fin density 280mm rad.

One thing to note, the UT60 and Monsta rads are better for higher RPM fans which will equate to more noise. It won't perform optimally at lower RPM's but will still give good cooling, I personally have a UT60 but never go over 700RPM for the fans.

If you can I'd probably go with a slightly higher fin density 280mm rad.

Thanks for the input. Can you suggest a higher fun density radiator from a reputable brand? I was also planning for a 360mm UT60 in my basement, but I'm open to suggestions.

I would like to do this build properly, but it's only my first build, so I have no experience.

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

Thanks for the input. Can you suggest a higher fun density radiator from a reputable brand? I was also planning for a 360mm UT60 in my basement, but I'm open to suggestions.

I would like to do this build properly, but it's only my first build, so I have no experience.

They don't' ave super low RPM readings but this gives a good overview of the thicker rads out there in the 360mm range:

https://martinsliquidlab.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/360-radiator-shootout-summary/

They don't' ave super low RPM readings but this gives a good overview of the thicker rads out there in the 360mm range:

https://martinsliquidlab.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/360-radiator-shootout-summary/

Thanks for the link. Reading through it, it seems that the UT60 is a good medium speed and reasonable low speed radiator, or am I misinterpreting that?

That article didn't mention fin density, though, and alphacool doesn't list that on their spec sheets.

Thanks for the link. Reading through it, it seems that the UT60 is a good medium speed and reasonable low speed radiator, or am I misinterpreting that?

That article didn't mention fin density, though, and alphacool doesn't list that on their spec sheets.

Yeah the Alphacool UT60 is more medium to high RPM and reasonable at low RPM's. I have a UT60 360mm and the fin density is around 9-10 fins per inch.

Yeah the Alphacool UT60 is more medium to high RPM and reasonable at low RPM's. I have a UT60 360mm and the fin density is around 9-10 fins per inch.

So it sounds like the UT60 is a good option then, and I shouldn't go for the Monsta.