PC build for my brother

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110

you have to use the link that is given to you on the top left of the parts list

I know it looks cool but unless you plan on overclocking it you don't really need that expensive of a CPU cooler. I have an i7 4790k with just a Cooler Master 212 Evo, and with Aida64 the temps don't go over 70 degrees Celsius. That way you could allocate that money to another area where it would make a bigger difference. Just my opinion though.

All the parts are good so even if you went with the H100i it's still a good build!

Reduce the psu to 600w if you want to overcloack and if you will not then a 500 or 550w will be good, it will not be hard on electricity bill, else all the parts are good

http://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswapSave some money on Windows 8, this is completely legit and I've used it myself, windows 8.1 N (No media player, you can download it) for $10

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110