Asus ROG Claymore

Apostry

When is the release date? 

Should I wait for it or just buy the corsair k65?

I've seen Luke's video about it and it sounds amazing for a tkl rgb keyboard. 

Looks 2edgy4me personally. I have the K65 and I'd buy the K65 over the Claymore imo.

Looks 2edgy4me personally. I have the K65 and I'd buy the K65 over the Claymore imo.

I just like how you can put the num pad on either side. A TKL with separate macros (other than the fn keys) on the left hand side sounds really good for mmo games. Can you recommend numberpads/gaming pads if I were to buy the k65?

I just like how you can put the num pad on either side. A TKL with separate macros (other than the fn keys) on the left hand side sounds really good for mmo games. Can you recommend numberpads/gaming pads if I were to buy the k65?

I like that feature too but the keyboard's design is just too gamer for me.

I couldn't recommend an alternative to a numerous though.

Personally, I don't have a TKL because I use my numpad to buy guns in CS. Asus mentioned that the Claymore numpad can be used on its own. This implies that you can get whatever keyboard you want, then buy the Claymore numpad as a standalone for your macros. That is my understanding of how Asus is trying to sell this.

It really depends on your personal preference. If you do not like mx reds than you should not get the Corsair k65, as it only comes in reds. Get the one that has the switch type that you like.

Hi.