Need recommendations on a new/used UPS

Xtreme Gamer

Can someone recommend a at least decent UPS? It needs to be able to power my Computer which I should have in my signature (for just a minute or so so I can save and shutdown). And it needs to continually power my router and modem so we can still have internet (that is because I assume that coax is not affected by a power outtage). Maybe charge my phone and nvidia stuff. I need the pricing to be as far below $100 as possible.

Thanks to anyone who can suggest something decent to good!!!!

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

What is a ups

uninterruptable power supply

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

They have those? Wow.

It's basically a battery you put in place of a surge protector. Helps protect against brown outs and sudden power loss. Gives you a few minutes to shut down if you have one big enough to handle the load.

As for under $100, you could probably get around 600VA which would give you about 350W for around 2 minutes. APC and Cyberpower are the two companies I hear about most.

Also I have very little idea as to the necessity of Pure Sine Wave UPS', but for less than $100 you probably won't be able to get one with that.

Someone more knowledgable about this subject would be a good find. My plan for when I bought mine was "Overkill is underrated". So now I have a Cyberpower CP1500O 1500VA sitting next to me.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

As said a UPS isn't a PSU it's an auxiliary power for during power outages and to provide more stable power.

Can someone recommend a at least decent UPS? It needs to be able to power my Computer which I should have in my signature (for just a minute or so so I can save and shutdown). And it needs to continually power my router and modem so we can still have internet (that is because I assume that coax is not affected by a power outtage). Maybe charge my phone and nvidia stuff. I need the pricing to be as far below $100 as possible.

Thanks to anyone who can suggest something decent to good!!!!

For your system it I don't really expect it to go more than 400W on full load but something like this is a lower cost UPS that will provide you some time to shutdown and save data:

http://www.apc.com/products/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=BE650G1&total_watts=200

I personally like and use Cyberpower but APC and Tripp Lite also produce good products.  Be careful buying used because the batteries have a limited life span and can be costly to replace on larger units.