mousepad reccomendations

jamesfindlay3

What would you guys recommend as a really good mid size gaming/all use mouse pad? I want it to be relatively slidy and a good size and one that won't cause any friction with my mouse.

Thank you!

Steelseries QCK.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Steelseries QCK.

Yes it is I wish i would have chosen it not this:Sharkoon 1337 XL

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Non-serious post incoming!

Go big or go home: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mouse-mats/razer-firefly

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

My XFX Warpad has never let me down 

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Non-serious post incoming!

Go big or go home: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mouse-mats/razer-firefly

I think that i will just get this now it is so cool i have never seen anything like it. razer are so good at making awesome innovative products and this would look so cool on my desk!

Thank's for the suggestion!  

I think that i will just get this now it is so cool i have never seen anything like it. razer are so good at making awesome innovative products and this would look so cool on my desk!

Thank's for the suggestion!  

I actually won one in a contest from razer. Haven't gotten it yet, but really excited to use it. It really isn't something I would pay to have, but since I got one for free I am more than happy to use it. :D

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

if you prefer cloth then steel series qck, but if you are like me and prefer a hard mat then the mionix propus 380 is great and is very very slidy 

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

I actually won one in a contest from razer. Haven't gotten it yet, but really excited to use it. It really isn't something I would pay to have, but since I got one for free I am more than happy to use it. :D

Yeah it is a little but on the pricey side but I'll bet you'll get the best quality available and it is one of a kind!

Yeah it is a little but on the pricey side but I'll bet you'll get the best quality available and it is one of a kind!

Not so sure about the quality (I've heard stories about razor's quality that aren't so nice), but it most definitely will be unique. Hope you enjoy yours if you do end up getting one. :D

Steelseries do three types: Cloth- QcK models, Hard- xHD models and a new hybrid type called the DeX.

I like all three but really the DeX is the best for my usage - it's just a little expensive. (Though not really since I use it everyday)

Steelseries do three types: Cloth- QcK models, Hard- xHD models and a new hybrid type called the DeX.

I like all three but really the DeX is the best for my usage - it's just a little expensive. (Though not really since I use it everyday)

if you prefer cloth then steel series qck, but if you are like me and prefer a hard mat then the mionix propus 380 is great and is very very slidy 

Yeah at the moment I have a roccat taito mouse pad I am sure it is great but i really don't like the cloth feel so i think with a new one i would go with either a hybrid or a hard mat.

I've got a Steelseries 4HD which is really good - if you need a larger surface the 9HD is also usually easy to find (there's a third one that I can never find) - it's low friction and a nice matte all black colour so that you don't get annoying reflections when you watch movies and the like. Got mine really cheap when it launched so it was a while back lol

I wanted to try a new one and if you're able to definitely try the DeX out - it feels completely different but goes well with my G502.