Computer Freezing, Driver Crash Afterwards.

Hello everyone, just to start off as a disclaimer this is a long thread, and probably will go on for quite a bit. I will try to make it as short as possible, but quite frankly I need to fit in all the necessary information in that may potentially help me to solving this brain aching issue.

Ok, this problem started a while ago around a few months back, I was playing a WoW when I got a BSOD and ever since then my brain hurts, the computer hangs for three minutes or five, and then the screen goes black for a few seconds and it recovers, with the message, "Display driver windows Nvidia kernel mode driver, "Insert version here" has stopped responding and successfully recovered". Sometimes this will happen without the driver crash message, but most of the time it happens. What I found ludicrous was that this happens mostly when watching YouTube videos on chrome, but from having this problem for pretty much a year now I can confirm that this happens pretty much anywhere on my computer. It's just more vulnerable on some places in some specif times, and yes it happens when playing games, just not often I. tried so much to fix this problem, I even got a new graphics card, I reinstalled my drivers through a clean install several times, I even reinstalled windows twice, I checked for defective RAM and CPU, I changed my hard drive yet nothing. Some of these solutions have given a temporary fix for the problem, for example reinstalling windows fixed the issue for a month before it re-appeared recently, which mind boggles me.  I have overclocked my CPU to 4.4 GHZ recently and my ram to 1600 Mhz and I benchmarked both to make sure stable, I'm 99.99% sure the overclocking is not caused by this, because the problem has been happening well before. Only one thing comes to mind, the PSU, it's an antec 650w truepower PSU that I've had for 4 years now, it all makes sense when you think about it, but why the hell would reinstalling windows or getting a new GPU temporarily fix the issue? It just doesn't make sense. This issue is so stressing I get nightmares about it, yes I know it's messed up but it's causing me to go crazy. I NEED to know what is causing this, and I cant do it without the LinusTechTips community, please help me guys.

I think that something else is causing the problem and drivers dont have anything to do with the actual issue, I think the driver crash is only a after-effect of why the computer is freezing. Here is 6 reasons I think the PSU could be causing this.

• Freezing and audio distortion when it happens.
  • When I replaced my Hard Drive with a SSD the computer failed to boot up for a whole day, staying in an infinite boot cycle
  • I noticed when fans are left at full RPM they start to slow down themselves after a while, maybe a sound illusion but it's very noticeable as my PC sits next to my face.
  • Recently I noticed that my PC takes around 12 seconds to actually turn on, which is unusual. Windows and BIOS load fast, but takes time to turn on.
  • PSU sometimes makes strange buzzing noises when PC is turned off, it's super quite but it's noticeable.
  • Very rarely sometimes windows shuts down on it's own, this has happens several times before. 

I'm sorry if this thread was long, but I really need help with this issue as I've been having it for such a long time now, and it's back. I'm sorry if I missed out on anything, please let me know. And once again, thank you so much.

[EDIT]: A bit off topic but I just went into MSI afterbruner and noticed that my GPU 2 usage is topping at 100%, even though I have disabled my intel graphics and I only have one GPU, this is strange, any idea if this is a BUG or serious?