searching for €100-ish in ear headphones

Axel Sypkens Smit

Hi,

Today my left earbud of Shure SE215 past away in the wheel of my bike, the cord got cut off and I couldn't find the left ear (otherwise I could just get a new cable).

So I am searching for new in ears. I really liked the comfort of the SE215 but the cable was too long for me and not really reliable (it broke once before under normal use). So do you guys have any suggestions? I often wear headphones for longer than an hour and I have had issues with headphones that stared to hurt during long usage. Should I go back to the SE215 or do you think there is a better bang for buck? 

I don't really care that much about looks.

Budged 80-110 euro max

I live in the Netherlands so pricing may differ

thanks in advance

Edit: kind of looking at the Sennheiser Momentum in ears that linus reviewed but im scared that they aren't comfortable enough

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 RAM: 16 GB GeIL Dragon 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 770OC 2GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Storage: 1TB WD, Blue, 120GB, munch ssd PSU: 600w Corsair 

Display: aoc tn something, Dell ips U24..  Keyboard: CM storm quickfire xt Brown switches Mouse: Logitech G502, Pricing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8CBWjX

The Bose Soundtrue is on the high end of your budget or just above it. I have one and have very mixed feelings about it, so don't run to the nearest Bose dealer yet.

With the standard ear buds the sound is okay but because they don't really seal your ear canal you'll hear everything else (which is good in traffic). However the second you want to be isolated a bit and put on the proper in-ear buds (as seen on the QuietComfort20), they're all about that base, about that base, no treble.

Seriously, I needed some serious equalizer wizardry to sort it out.

I only use them for cycling in the city now, with the original ear buds so I have good audio quality and hear all the traffic. Whenever I want proper sound and isolation, I grab my QC20's which are MUCH MUCH better. But then again those are way above the budget you mentioned.

As for fit, that is much better than anything I've ever experienced and they don't fall out of your ear easily. Some people complain about numbness due to the rubber tips that stick out, but they are probably using earbuds that are a size too large.