Asus M5A97 R2.0 Wont POST (Solved)

Hey Guys

As the title suggests I have a problem with my System. When pressing the power button the fans start spinning (CPU-Cooler, GPU and Case), the GPU lights up, the OD starts working, but my monitor says "No Signal".

Here are the things that are definately not the cause of the problem
Defect RAM (Dual Channel in both colours, Single Channel with each RAM-Bar in every slot)
Defect GPU (GTX 560 & GTX 970
Problems with the CPU-Cooler (Thermal paste is correctly installed, fans are spinning, Heat is definately not a problem)
Cables that are not plugged in correctly (Checked every cable with tips from the internet and the manual)

Defect PCI-E lanes (I tried both with both GPUs)

I already tried getting into the BIOS somehow (USB Flashback - after 15 minutes still nothing happened, Windows 8.1 CD, ASUS driver CD), but nothing wont work. I also took out the battery, but that didnt help either

Could it be a problem with the Motherboard? I dont think so becaue the fan headers work and LEDs work. Also a dead MB would not explain why my monitor wont work on my dads PC.

I hope you can help me fix my problem.

EDIT: My dads monitor (720p) works on his PC, but my monitor (1080p) wont work on his. None of them work on my PC though.

EDIT 2: I ran the system without any RAM instaled to see if the speakers would make beeping nioses which my headphones didnt - the speakers didnt either. (Or maybe Im just to dumb, but other than the ports on the back there were no ports to plug in speakers)

The speaker you usually hear the beeps from comes from a speaker that looks like this (http://i.imgur.com/sxDIHPw.png), there should be a header near your Front Panel that this should attach to. If you find this speaker in your motherboard box, attach it, and try to boot again and see what beeps occur.

Ah, thank you. Thought it would be a "normal" speaker. But that doesnt matter anymore. I rebuild the system from cratch again and now it works.