some info/help please

Please bear with me, Im not as tech savy as I once was and could use some help im building my first pc and could use some info/help.

please let me explain why im confused at first i was just going to order a full pc until i found out that to ship it from the states was almost half the price of the pc itself, so hear is were my confusion comes in the pc i was looking at had an (Fatal1ty 970 performance Motherboard) and a (AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5GHz cpu) but when i go to the cpu support list on the page for the motherboard the cpu model number  isnt on the list the is one close to it but not the same. the model number that is on the list (FD6300WMW6KHK) and the model number of the cpu i order is(FD6300WMHKBOX). The ram is a simialar sitaution, the ram i got is G.skill 8gb 2x4gb ripjaws ddr3 pc3 12800 1600MHz and once again not on the supported list tho other models of g.skill ram are but nothing 4bg. l so Id really like to know if they will all work together

@cstarr, I believe FD6300WMHKBOX simply means that the processor is purchased in a box that includes a heatsink and fan, and maybe a pretty sticker, while FD6300WMW6KHK is the same processor, but ONLY the processor.  I believe they're usually sold to computer manufacturers like Dell or HP who use their own heatsink/fan.  But people often remove them and sell them separately without a heatsink/fan.  To the best of my knowledge, it's the same processor.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  Board: Asus PRIME X570-P  Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3000  Case: Fractal Design Define S

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070  SSD: HP EX950 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM

PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 750W  Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4  Monitor: Viotek GFT27DB 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz

As for the ram, if the speed, capasity and DDR version match, you are good. If they would include every compatible ram stick/kit on to the list, it would be painfully long and would take forever to test.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv