Rad for bitfenix shinobi window

So I have a regular shinobi midtower case and I want to get into AIO cooling the cpu. So Whats the best option for me right now? I know it can fit a h80i beacuse of the back, but how about a 240 up top or a 280? clearance issues and stuff?

Hardware Labs Nemesis GTS. They are low profile about 30mm and perform well. I am not sure you can get a 280 radiator to fit on top unless it is low profile, which the Nemesis GTS is.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Hardware Labs Nemesis GTS. They are low profile about 30mm and perform well. I am not sure you can get a 280 radiator to fit on top unless it is low profile, which the Nemesis GTS is.

Would i be able to fit an AIO ? I was thinking about a h100 or something.

Would i be able to fit an AIO ? I was thinking about a h100 or something.

You should be able to and you should be able to fit a H110 as well but you need to figure out it your choice of RAM, regarding the height, the motherboard's heatsinks  and the PSU plugs that go into the motherboard will hinder the top radiator from being installed. Most AIOs use slim radiators which is probably not a problem but the width of it rarely changes and that is what you need to consider.

You should be able to and you should be able to fit a H110 as well but you need to figure out it your choice of RAM, regarding the height, the motherboard's heatsinks and the PSU plugs that go into the motherboard will hinder the top radiator from being installed. Most AIOs use slim radiators which is probably not a problem but the width of it rarely changes and that is what you need to consider.

Would I be able to fit the fans in too without any modding or do you think I'll have to mod it so I can put the fans in the top?

Would I be able to fit the fans in too without any modding or do you think I'll have to mod it so I can put the fans in the top?

The fans is part of the cooling for any water loop and you have to treat them just like the radiator when calculating your space, which is why i said you may have trouble if you use a 280mm radiator but you should be cool with a 240mm. Now i don't think the case has enough space to use the fans under the top shroud and you cant mod the top unless you are removing the vented part and then botching the top panel. 

Try here for downloadable and printable templates, then you can use a tap measure to figure out if a 280 will work for your setup.

The fans is part of the cooling for any water loop and you have to treat them just like the radiator when calculating your space, which is why i said you may have trouble if you use a 280mm radiator but you should be cool with a 240mm. Now i don't think the case has enough space to use the fans under the top shroud and you cant mod the top unless you are removing the vented part and then botching the top panel.

Try here for downloadable and printable templates, then you can use a tap measure to figure out if a 280 will work for your setup.

thanks will be measuring my case to see if it'll fit!

thanks will be measuring my case to see if it'll fit!

Make sure to measure where the RAM, motherboard's heatsink and CPU auxiliary power plug are.